An Apple a day lowers High Cholesterol

raaman

Valued Contributor
High cholesterol causes various diseases such as diabetes, coronary heart disease, and stroke. Foods high in fat and low in fiber have the potential to raise the cholesterol levels. High cholesterol levels can be caused by many things such as obesity.

Lack of exercise and consumption of unhealthy foods is also a cause. In order for blood cholesterol to remain stable, you must begin to be disciplined by consuming cholesterol lowering foods. There are various kinds of foods to lower high cholesterol.

Apples are included in the fruit that effectively helps lower high cholesterol. Apples contain pectin (especially in the skin of the apple), which is a soluble fiber that functions to lower cholesterol in the body. This content works by absorbing cholesterol.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is very correct because I have been to the hospital some time ago where the doctor told me that I needed to be eaten fruit very well so that it will lower high cholesterol in my body. And aside that I had been hearing from people before that it use to make some ones skin to look fresh.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
More like an apple a day keeps the doctor away. I started eating Apple from my teenage days when I read about how effective the apple can be for the body. So it isn't just about lowering cholesterol it actually works wonder in the body and keep the body healthy for the future

Paridhi

High cholesterol causes various diseases such as diabetes, coronary heart disease, and stroke. Foods high in fat and low in fiber have the potential to raise the cholesterol levels. High cholesterol levels can be caused by many things such as obesity.

Lack of exercise and consumption of unhealthy foods is also a cause. In order for blood cholesterol to remain stable, you must begin to be disciplined by consuming cholesterol lowering foods. There are various kinds of foods to lower high cholesterol.

Apples are included in the fruit that effectively helps lower high cholesterol. Apples contain pectin (especially in the skin of the apple), which is a soluble fiber that functions to lower cholesterol in the body. This content works by absorbing cholesterol.
Yes, you are right. Infect doctors give us the same suggestion as you mentioned. An apple a day, keeps doctor away. I also use to eat apple in my day to day routine. However apples are too costly in the market but I use to buy anyhow by bargaining with the shopkeepers. Although I am not able to eat everyday but usually after 2 or 3 days I eat an apple. It gives you the boost to low the bad or high cholesterol infect kick out the toxins as well. But in off-season it is very difficult to find apple in the market.