America's largest employer is ready to accept cryptocurrency

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
According to new trademark applications examined by CNBC, Wal mart is ready to foray into crypto and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).

According to one of the files, America's largest private employer plans to launch its own cryptocurrency.

Wal mart is also preparing for the "metaverse" by filing trademark applications for a variety of virtual goods, including electronics, skincare products, gadgets, and more.

Wal mart has put a lot of effort into its cryptocurrency foray, according to Gerben Law Firm CEO Josh Gerben, who told CNBC.

This followed the company's unintentional involvement in a cryptocurrency pump-and-dump operation in September. Scammers released a bogus press release about Wal mart accepting Litecoin, according to U.Today, which momentarily caused the price of the original altcoin rising before the retail giant announced its acceptance.

The company's decision to focus on cryptocurrency was expected. It began recruiting a bitcoin and blockchain expert in August.

According to a recent Morning Consult survey, Wal mart customers are more likely than the typical American to own Bitcoin.

ashgold

It could be quite splendid in the event that they definitely did that. I surprise whilst the declaration for it might come.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It would be pretty amazing if they actually did that. I wonder when the announcement for it would come.
If the company eventually ventured into cryptocurrency, it will a land slide victory in the crypto space. It will ba a major events in the cryptocurrency space and this will most definitely make the cryptocurrency adopted reach its all time high. I have seen impacts of whales and this will definitely be one. You could see that great impact the fake news on the adoption of cryptocurrency by amazon sometimes last year had on the price of cryptocurrencies.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It could be quite splendid in the event that they definitely did that. I surprise whilst the declaration for it might come.
The plans have been on ground since last year. We should expect the project kick-starting very soon. There is no doubt that the company will be a force to reckon with in the cryptocurrency space if it eventually adopted the digital asset. The NFT is also growing at an exponential rate currently. I have seen many people make lots of money investing on NFT.

minenovo

If the company eventually ventured into cryptocurrency, it will a land slide victory in the crypto space. It will ba a major events in the cryptocurrency space and this will most definitely make the cryptocurrency adopted reach its all time high. I have seen impacts of whales and this will definitely be one. You could see that great impact the fake news on the adoption of cryptocurrency by amazon sometimes last year had on the price of cryptocurrencies.
I agree. Can you imagine the way the crypto market would rally if they did that? I remember how it did when Tesla started accepting Bitcoin.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a good news in the direction of cryoto it always gladden my heart anytime I read good news about crypto. Not only that it helps in the increment in the price of some crypto coins, it also shows that the world is moving towards the direction of the future currency. I am very much that there will be tendency of other big companies too joining the trend.

minenovo

I agree. The best road toward mainstream acceptance is through big companies using cryptos - likely Bitcoin - as one of their payment options.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I agree. Can you imagine the way the crypto market would rally if they did that? I remember how it did when Tesla started accepting Bitcoin.
It will definitely cause a major surge in the price of cryptocurrencies. We can't forget the impact of the acceptance of bitcoin by Tesla as one of its payment option for the purchase of electric cars. The price of Bitcoin skyrocketed and all other cryptocurrencies followed suit. This is when the bitcoin attain the all time high of $69k. Wal mart will also create something similar because the company would form a formidable force in the crypto space. I am looking forward to Wal mart coming to the rescue of the present predicament in the crypto space.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is a good news in the direction of cryoto it always gladden my heart anytime I read good news about crypto. Not only that it helps in the increment in the price of some crypto coins, it also shows that the world is moving towards the direction of the future currency. I am very much that there will be tendency of other big companies too joining the trend.
It will be a landslide victory for the bulls in the cryptocurrency market. However, the positive news so far had no impact on the cryptocurrency market prices. I carried out a research and I found out that the EU has suspended all crypto related activities in it member nations. Despite the acceptance of bitcoin by conglomerate, the level of fluctuations is still very low. Infact, it is not significant. Rather, it continued in the downtrend. We are afraid that cryptocurrency may find it hard to recover if it dipped further uncontrollably.

D

Deleted member 28127

I am afraid that the USA at a certain stage says that crypto is money laundering like what was happened with e-gold and liberty reserve are closed due to this accusation because nothing is guaranteed in US laws. And it was a big loss to online earners.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Interesting for the company to consider crypto payment option in their company. Those customers of theirs that love's crypto will cherish the inclusion of cryptocurrency to their payment gateway. Bit the question now, will be: which crypto currency are they going to include? Will it be BTC, ETH that charges high gas fees alone. If they'll feature lower coins like, doge, Shiba, LTC, BCH etc lower coins, it will be very alright for them and the customers. Majority of crypto investors doesn't like, paying high gas fees, and that is the problem with BTC and ETH, I don't like such too.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am afraid that the USA at a certain stage says that crypto is money laundering like what was happened with e-gold and liberty reserve are closed due to this accusation because nothing is guaranteed in US laws. And it was a big loss to online earners.
We can never understand estimate what could happen in the future, but the US have been supportive when if comes to cryptocurrency. Most of the Congress members are cryptocurrency enthusiast and will go extra mile to protecting the cryptocurrency community in the country. Nevertheless, we cannot agree less that cryptocurrency is mostly used as tax evasion instruments in the United States and so many use it for money laundering.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Interesting for the company to consider crypto payment option in their company. Those customers of theirs that love's crypto will cherish the inclusion of cryptocurrency to their payment gateway. Bit the question now, will be: which crypto currency are they going to include? Will it be BTC, ETH that charges high gas fees alone. If they'll feature lower coins like, doge, Shiba, LTC, BCH etc lower coins, it will be very alright for them and the customers. Majority of crypto investors doesn't like, paying high gas fees, and that is the problem with BTC and ETH, I don't like such too.
The company has been on the plan for a very long time and they have hired experts to oversee the adoption and the potential gains. It will be nice if the company consider the digital asset with low transaction fees. This will enable it users make seamless payments with very Minimal transaction fee. Been a global company, I believes that the crypto team will look into lower coins as option for making payments for goods purchased.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The company has been on the plan for a very long time and they have hired experts to oversee the adoption and the potential gains. It will be nice if the company consider the digital asset with low transaction fees. This will enable it users make seamless payments with very Minimal transaction fee. Been a global company, I believes that the crypto team will look into lower coins as option for making payments for goods purchased.
It will simply be nice like that for the company to consider the lower coins for transactions to reduce the hefty had fee of BTC and ETH. Small crypto traders simply wants to see lower transaction fees and not the one they'll be paying $25 per transaction that isn't up to the has fee which we've been seeing lately around Bitcoin and ETH. The company have taking the right step to bring crypto feature to the customers who cherish crypto transactions. I simply want to see crypto being widely accepted as a payment option than so-called PayPal.

Kristoferson

If they were to start accepting crypto as payment, that would be one heck of a winner for the crypto universe. :) That would really push other retailers to get on the fast track to accepting crypto as well.