Review Aliexpress is a cheap site to shop online!

Naz

AliExpress is associate degree e-commerce web site that offers kind of product associated with life.
The best factor of this web site is that this principally sellers offer free shipping worldwide.Rates area unit super low-cost and cheap.
You ll get principally product on wholesale rates.If you lost a parcel otherwise you did not get needed product, you'll be able to open dispute and acquire back your cash or marketer re-send your order .

Aliexpress has some Cons .Free shipping service is therefore late service. It will take quite a pair of months to arrive a product at your door step.
Sometimes ,small parcels lost within the cargo.
principally free shipping does not offer following range.
Methods of Payment: AliExpress accepts
Visa/MasterCard
PayPal
Web money
Western Union
Bank transfer
And
Other strategies

Did you ever shop on ali express? If yes then let me know about your experience.And if you are interested to check this site, also let me know. thanks

Suba

Staff member
Thanks for sharing, although AliExpress online shopping is old and based in China, but in my country AliExpress is less well known, and I have never installed the AliExpress app. Maybe it's because there are too many Cons, so it's less attractive to buyers. Also according to reviews out there are many scammer sellers.

Naz

Thanks for sharing, although AliExpress online shopping is old and based in China, but in my country AliExpress is less well known, and I have never installed the AliExpress app. Maybe it's because there are too many Cons, so it's less attractive to buyers. Also according to reviews out there are many scammer sellers.
Yes, cons are there but personally I like this site. Because I have seen that approx all new sites sellers are using AliExpress to buy products and sell on new shop with profit. Personally I recommend AliExpress. It's cheap and good online shopping store. The only thing I don't like is their refund time . We are unable to know when our disputed products payment get back.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that AliExpress is a very popular company around the world and people use it a whole lot. In my country there are other companies similar to AliExpres is really giving a whole lot of them competition. Even at that an experience is actually a very popular company.