affiliating program

G

Is there anyone here who knows about the affiliating program? and how it's works? Because I really want to learn that, some say you will get a passive income from being affiliate.

ion

Sorry about this post, I'm actually responsible for this post, but I forget to log in on my account, How to delete this? I thought I'm automatically log in on my account every time I'm going to enter on this forum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing program is about selling products for others to make a commission. I'm an affiliate so you just need to go to the market place that you need to affiliate for to register like Amazon,. Jumia or konga. Then you get the links to start advertising with either on your sites or social media. Then you make money from these purchases

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is just like promoting a product or sales and getting a comission from the product you are promoting and after it have been sold , there are different method of affiliate marketing promotion you could make use of social media and different adsnetwork to promote your product , and there are platform like click bank to register when intersted in affiliate marketing

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is very lucrative if done in the right manner. Anyone that's wants to get into affiliate marketing or want to become an affiliate marketer needs to look for the best product to promote. A product that can be classified as a necessity, that can attend to peoples problem. And you will need your own website to advertise you products then you need traffic.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This post is quite old since 2017 and I think by now you would have been making a whole lot of money from affiliate marketing because by now you would have been a veteran on it. affiliate marketing is definitely a very lucrative skill if you can learn the necessary skills required for you to be successful on it such as content creation and graphics designing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Let me try to see if I will be able to explain it in better terms. If you are selling shoes and then you give ten shoes out to somebody to help you sell with the promise that you are going to give him $1 for every shoe he sells then that is affiliate marketing. The little difference here is that all the person has to do is to market the product and then share a link and once a person signs and purchase the product through that link he will be credited a particular amount of money.