Affiliate Program with Jumia.

Haypril

Jumia is one of Nigeria leading online stores that has been able to stand the test of time. Jumia offers many products to it users ranging from sales of cosmetics, to sales of footwear, clothing, supplements and mobile devices. Jumia has a way of giving back to the society by creating affiliate programs for like minds and the introduction of black Fridays to sale at cheaper rate.

I have come across post on facebook and instagram with links directing or leading back to Jumia website. And after my findings, I was amazed to know that Jumia offers affiliate program. And it participate can make few bucks by referring their friends and family to Jumia.

What do you know about the Jumia Affiliate programs?

marcusfe

Jumia is very good online marketplace trending mostly in Nigeria apart from konga. Doing affiliate marketing with jumia will be profitable because of their popularity. You don't need to do much announcement before the potential buyers know what you're talking about. Already every one know what jumia stands to do and how quality the product gotten from are.

Ekuvero

Jumia is still a sure way from earning online though the brand is a well renowned brand so it won't be too difficult for you to convince a client to buy a products from you and how much do you pay you for marketing a product on Jumia. And they even do pay if you refer other persons on Jumia. Though the Nigeria E-commerce space is large Jumia do face strict competition from Jijj and Konga but Jumia still tends to be the people favorit

D

Deleted member 27126

Jumia is one of Nigeria leading online stores that has been able to stand the test of time. Jumia offers many products to it users ranging from sales of cosmetics, to sales of footwear, clothing, supplements and mobile devices. Jumia has a way of giving back to the society by creating affiliate programs for like minds and the introduction of black Fridays to sale at cheaper rate.

I have come across post on facebook and instagram with links directing or leading back to Jumia website. And after my findings, I was amazed to know that Jumia offers affiliate program. And it participate can make few bucks by referring their friends and family to Jumia.

What do you know about the Jumia Affiliate programs?
I always hear people talk about affiliate program but since I have been into it with a few companies, I have never done the one that involves Jumia ever since. Well, I know a few apps about Jumia like Jumia pay Application, and others like that. All these applications reward you for making people patronize Jumia for their product like buying of airtime, subscription of GoTvand Dstv cable and others.