Affiliate Marketing what is it and how you can get started ?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is currently one of the best ways of making money online provided you have the proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. A lot of people venture into affiliate marketing without acquiring the needed skills. if you want to venture into affiliate marketing it is important you know how to create landing pages. It is also very important to know how to create contents.

J

Johnkin316

Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product, and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another.
Because affiliate marketing works by spreading the responsibilities of product marketing and creation across parties, it manages to leverage the abilities of a variety of individuals for a more effective marketing strategy while providing contributors with a share of the profit. To make this work, three different parties must be involved:

Seller and product creators.
The affiliate or advertiser.
The consumer.
The affiliate may get paid in various ways:

1. Pay per sale.
2.Pay per lead
3. Pay per click
While any “regular” job requires you to be at work to make money, affiliate marketing offers you the ability to make money while you sleep. By investing an initial amount of time into a campaign, you will see continuous returns on that time as consumers purchase the product over the following days and weeks. You receive money for your work, long after you’ve finished it.
Excellente review. Better, imposible. Thanks

Potter193

Affiliate marketing is selling other people products that you don't own or create. To get started, register with a product that has accept affiliate marketers.

DrStede

Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product, and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another.
Because affiliate marketing works by spreading the responsibilities of product marketing and creation across parties, it manages to leverage the abilities of a variety of individuals for a more effective marketing strategy while providing contributors with a share of the profit. To make this work, three different parties must be involved:

The consumer.

1. Pay per sale.
2.Pay per lead
3. Pay per click
While any “regular” job requires you to be at work to make money, affiliate marketing offers you the ability to make money while you sleep. By investing an initial amount of time into a campaign, you will see continuous returns on that time as consumers purchase the product over the following days and weeks. You receive money for your work, long after you’ve finished it.
What can you offer for easy and quick earnings?

B

Booncash22

Affiliate marketing is currently one of the best ways of making money online provided you have the proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. A lot of people venture into affiliate marketing without acquiring the needed skills. if you want to venture into affiliate marketing it is important you know how to create landing pages. It is also very important to know how to create contents.
Hi, I'm relatively new to affiliate marketing, however what special or specific skills do you require to be effective? Surely content creation and landing pages won't translate to conversion without strategy!
Kindly give me more insights as to how you navigate your way around!
Thank you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@KennyOtas you can also promote CPA affiliate marketing offers with free traffic. I need to tell you that this usually take long. Of time before you can make money. And the amount you can make with this method is minimal. The reason is that they don't have high conversion rate. So the best way is to promote CPA offer through paid traffic.

mord

Affiliate or affiliate marketing is a real treasure for every young man who seeks to change it for the better. It opens with a spark to market products and services that are already in the market, sending you demand and fame among customers, and then making profits from my Lord.

KennyOtas

Affiliate Marketing involves Quality Products + Traffic Sources. Selecting a quality product and promoting this product in different traffic sources available. Good and quality product to promote as Affiliate should have the following parameters:
1. Good Commission
2. High Cart Conversion
3. Low Cancellation Rate.

Thank you.

Unique23

The consumer.

1. Pay per sale.
2.Pay per lead
3. Pay per click

KennyOtas

I like CPA affiliate marketing because you don't need to make sales before you earn a commission. It is even more flexible than traditional affiliate marketing. you can make money when some people are signing up to a program. All you need to do as an affiliate is to drive traffic to your CPA affiliate offer. Paid traffic is the best method for this type of affiliate marketing.
Thank you for sharing. I'm new to this and have done some research/study on Affiliate Marketing. I love CPA affiliate marketing... Apart from paid traffic, is there any other traffic source one can explore? Thanks.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing easy easy to start if you are following a proven strategy. and the right way to market a product is to start building a list right from the onset. You can do this by creating a landing page and drive traffic to it to collect the contacts of the visitors. After you have gotten their contacts you can then use autoresponder to do email Marketing.

bbnaik7

Affiliate marketing like any other other online ways of making money always follow some guided principles that will make the earning on affiliate marketing easier. But most people only jump into it just that they may think it is easy. Remember I don't say it is not easy but it is principled

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing like any other other online ways of making money always follow some guided principles that will make the earning on affiliate marketing easier. But most people only jump into it just that they may think it is easy. Remember I don't say it is not easy but it is principled.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a lot more complex than many people often make it to look like. It is very easy to sign up and you will get paid depending on the plan you choose but also gaining the people to market to which is also the most important thing can be very difficult.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like CPA affiliate marketing because you don't need to make sales before you earn a commission. It is even more flexible than traditional affiliate marketing. you can make money when some people are signing up to a program. All you need to do as an affiliate is to drive traffic to your CPA affiliate offer. Paid traffic is the best method for this type of affiliate marketing.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the explanation. You really tried to make yourself understood and I did. But I need to say the truth that I don't how pay per lead works. And I don't mind if this can be explained further for easy understanding. I only know affiliate marketer get paid by sharing of affiliate links.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very important to acquire basic knowledge on how affiliate marketing works. The next thing is to take action on what you learn and resolve to never give up until you see results. I may not be able to tell you everything in this comment. But it is very important for you to build list of loyal subscribers to make consistent income with affiliate marketing.