Affiliate Marketing Vs. Print-On-Demand

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you search online the best way to make money, a lot of people will suggest you that affiliate marketing is the best option. You don’t have to buy expensive inventory or create pain of manufacturing products. You don’t need to bother with packaging and shipping, no need to wait for the product to reach the buyer. You are not required to deal with customer service. A lot of people will suggest you that all you need to do is to promote your link to drive sales. However, that’s not going to happen.

Print-On-Demand does not require you to build your own inventory by buying products or manufacturing products, you don’t have to do with packaging and shipping. All you need to do is create a product design on graphic designing tool and upload your design on print-on-demand shop and create a mockup. If you use Etsy to sell, the entire process can be automated, even to generate sales (you will have to run ads, though).

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I started affiliate marketing, I did not succeed in the beginning. When I had no sales for 6 months, I removed all affiliate links and products from my website and started focusing on network ads, as I was making a few cents from network ads every day. I also added my own products to my website and managed to make some sales. I returned to affiliate marketing again, after 1 month, this time with a different strategy. I started making money. I do not have a long experience with print-on-demand business, however, I have tried a couple of print-on-demand shops and marketplaces and I have managed to drive sales. I don't think anyone can choose between affiliate marketing and print-on-demand as the best way to make money online, which one is best depends on person to person and what kind of products you are selling, what platforms you are selling, and your marketing and SEO skills.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is undoubtedly one of the best ways to make money on affiliate marketing and of course a lot of people have been able to succeed. if you want to succeed in affiliate marketing there are a lot of things you must know and put in place because it can be very difficult sometimes especially for newbies.

I always advise people that wants to go into affiliate marketing to try as much as possible to build a very good traffic method like having a website, creating email list or a social media page that has a lot of followers. All these can take a lot of time but with the proper approach you can actually succeed. Affiliate marketing isn't something you just do randomly and expect yourself to be successful.

Choosing a niche is one of the most important things you need to do if you want to succeed as an affiliate marketer. Having a niche will help you to focus on one particular thing such as health, make-money-online and so many others. If you are into make-money-online niche, you will have to focus on everything related to making money and try as much as possible to do a follow-up write up to everything you do in order to convince people to buy your affiliate product.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is no doubt one of the best way to make money on the internet but it depends on the person that is involved because affiliate marketing needs a lot of strategy for you to be able to make reasonable lead. Although, I have not been successful in affiliate marketing because I promoted links for month and I didn't make a dime. That was what made me left affiliate marketing. Now, I have a lot of experience around affiliate marketing that could make me some leads but I've not actually created time to venture into it.

Print-on-demand is also a good way to make money for yourself on the internet because you don't have to stress yourself with shipping cost and the rest of it, all you need to do is just to upload your digital products and you continue to make sales, the shipping cost is totally absent. Basically, it is very important that we should that we should be very careful on the way we go about our affiliates marketing because if you are not equipped in that area, it will be a waste of time. Majorly it is equally important that we should be equipped in digital marketing.