Pi253612

Affiliate marketing program is an online marketing for company products.If you want to do affiliate marketing then you should join some of affiliate marketing program like Click Bank,Digistore24,Jvjoo, Worrier plus etc.First you can join this platform for free then go to market place and find some products to do affiliate marketing you want to sell out some products and you get some commision that is called affiliate marketing.I hope it's valuable answer ???‍♀️?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think to thank the poster for telling us some affiliate marketing websites that we have. I need to add some strategies to follow while trying to make money through affiliate marketing. The affiliate marketer should try to choose the niche thst he knows that the people may like or even demand for.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a skill that people may not be able to learn and master it within a period of one month, it is something that you will be able to have a good understanding on a continuous practice and experience most affiliate marketers started it years back and you should not expect compete with people that have a good understanding of this.nice recommendation by the ops.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest way for the beginners to make money online. But it is good to have a basic knowledge of how things works before you can begin with affiliate marketing. otherwise you are going to lose your valuable time and resources in the process of making affiliate marketing work for you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Some of the affiliate marketing programs restrict some people from participating. Platforms like clickbank did not allow certain people to participate or to sign up on their platform. I also have an account with jvzoo and from my experience they allow so many people. Warrior plus also allow almost everyone.

L

Lilly2021

There are tons of ways to get free traffic...just time consuming...so ad spend is still necessary

mord

Affiliate or affiliate marketing is a real treasure for every young man who seeks to change it for the better. It opens with a spark to market products and services that are already in the market, sending you demand and fame among customers, and then making profits from my Lord.