Crypto Advise Busta Ryhmes on the coin to invest on.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The professional rapper and music artist with name Trevor George Smith Jr., but mostly known by his fans as Busta Ryhmes, has shown his interest in cryptocurrencies Investment but he needs more clarification which he could get from followers on Twitter considering his recent tweet, this rapper has about 3.8 million Twitter followers at the moment.
From his tweets it was revealed that he has been monitoring the price of different cryptocurrencies in the Crypto currency market but he needs more clarification , knowledge and guide on the kind of Crypto coins he should invest on that will be profitable.
If you are to advise him , which of the coin or coins would you suggest he should invest on and possible reasons for such suggestions. Thanks.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely Bitcoin or BNB. These two cryptocurrencies are definitely some of the strongest in the whole wide world. Bitcoin particularly is the king of all cryptocurrencies and I would advise anyone who wants to venture into cryptocurrencies to invest on it especially now that the price has gone down. it is also advisable for anyone who don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies to invest in Bitcoin because it is definitely the most popular.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Personally, I would suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum, I believe Bitcoin will eventually come to stay and be accepted by most people in the world. By investing in it now will be a better investment for the future.

And Ethereum on other hand, is widely use almost more than the remaining cryptocurrencies, this makes the value to keep increasing. I think it's viable for investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It feels good when celebrities are coming to invest on Cryptocurrency, that surely will make it more popular and trusted and encouraging other known celebrities to come join the crypto investment scheme on order to save their monetary asset and earn dividends as the coin grows to the top. We nerd more think-thank people like busts ryhmes to invest heavily around the coins.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I heard one of Busta Rhymes followers advised him to invest in the Moonrise token, another one recommended the Feg coin. But as from my side, I would like Busta Rhymes to go for Bitcoin simply because it's been around for a decade and looks a bit more stable than other coins.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It feels good when celebrities are coming to invest on Cryptocurrency, that surely will make it more popular and trusted and encouraging other known celebrities to come join the crypto investment scheme on order to save their monetary asset and earn dividends as the coin grows to the top. We nerd more think-thank people like busts ryhmes to invest heavily around the coins.
Seriously, we need people like him to start coming in the ecosystem. If more and more stars keep coming to invest in the cryptocurrencies, with time we may have lot big names in crypto. Imagine how many followers that Busta Rhymes controls, which I know would be massive. We will definitely have some of his followers, who will also invest too. That's the good thing about celebrities.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrencies have grown throughout the years. And specially recent years have seen a surge in the number of celebrities getting involved with cryptocurrency. From celebrities like Snoop Dogg, Johnny Depp, Pitbull, Ashton Kutcher, Lionel Messi, and many more have backed cryptos, which only depict that all of them believe in the power of cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously, we need people like him to start coming in the ecosystem. If more and more stars keep coming to invest in the cryptocurrencies, with time we may have lot big names in crypto. Imagine how many followers that Busta Rhymes controls, which I know would be massive. We will definitely have some of his followers, who will also invest too. That's the good thing about celebrities.
He has much of the fans, and surely if he comes to world of Cryptocurrency and invest into any of them, and decide to advertise it globally to those his fans surely he'll win over many of them and that will even drag more and more high profile flyers into the world of digital currencies, which will surely boost the price of the coin he preferred.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I will advice him to invest on smaller exchange coins like chz and hold for long term , because those coins have more gains and increase in price on a long term basis ,for example exchange coins like bnb and others , the price increase rate have been really encouraging to some extent because of how it moved from $29 to $600

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I will advice him to invest on smaller exchange coins like chz and hold for long term , because those coins have more gains and increase in price on a long term basis ,for example exchange coins like bnb and others , the price increase rate have been really encouraging to some extent because of how it moved from $29 to $600
Those are good coins but I don't think this stars or celebrities would want to invest in those kinds of coins. They would have probably made their researches on which coin to invest in, before coming out public on their Twitter handle to ask such questions. And many of them have already investigated about Bitcoin and they already know it's the right one for them to invest in.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Those are good coins but I don't think this stars or celebrities would want to invest in those kinds of coins. They would have probably made their researches on which coin to invest in, before coming out public on their Twitter handle to ask such questions. And many of them have already investigated about Bitcoin and they already know it's the right one for them to invest in.
Although because of bitcoin popularity its the reason many still consider bitcoin investment , but bitcoin is not a high potential coin for me because before it get doubled to $100000 , other smaller coins like bnb or chz would have double multiple times , hopes those celebrities takes a look at all these before considering bitcoin

Josemendez

Verified member
I believe by now he should have gotten enough suggestions by his followers but if I must drop my own suggestions , I will advise him to buy coins with good use cases such as Solana , Polkadot , Cardano and Defi pulse index.
Bitcoin is already something he knows about.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I believe by now he should have gotten enough suggestions by his followers but if I must drop my own suggestions , I will advise him to buy coins with good use cases such as Solana , Polkadot , Cardano and Defi pulse index.
Bitcoin is already something he knows about.
Most especially cardano the development on the coin network and other staking options been done by the developers , shows the coin have lot of potential to suceed more ,so investing in cardano should never be a bad idea but a good one because there are more optimism of the coin price increase overtime , but bitcoin too is already popular as you have sai

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Although because of bitcoin popularity its the reason many still consider bitcoin investment , but bitcoin is not a high potential coin for me because before it get doubled to $100000 , other smaller coins like bnb or chz would have double multiple times , hopes those celebrities takes a look at all these before considering bitcoin
I don't really know about your Chain and bnb coins....If they don't really follow the chain of the market. Most coins are experiencing bear run, at the moment but if you have the opinion that bnb and chain are increasing multiple times at the moment well I think that's a good investment. But I don't see how celebrities will look these coins and follow them, while neglecting Bitcoin. And moreover, even if those coins are good for investment, you can't still compare them with Bitcoin.