Advice me what is the best online business or home based job?

sampot

Hello guys,im a new bie here. I hope you could help me or advice me what is the best online business or home based job you could share with me. Im a single mom so i need to find a great idea to get a job/business. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaymish2

Online business is different for everyone. There is no single business that is 'best'. Online business is not a get rich quick scheme. It requires handwork, dedication and research. They are many things you can do. you can be a freelancer, affiliate marketer, open an online shop, be a consultant e.t.c. You need to audit your skills and find out what you are best at. People succeed in different things. You need to do your research and find something that works for you. Like a physical business online work/business requires effort. I would argue it requires more effort because you have to push yourself and find a niche that you are suited to. There is so much you can do, consult uncle Google.

Rosekaizer

Do you try upwork? It is a good site for online job, and try zwerl also. I tried so many online jobs even if it is a simple task I grab it to earn extra income. I tried up work, and as of now I work on zwerl for one week.

sampot

Thanks both of you for responding my consern. I might be go and research what is applicable to my skills and easy to earn money. Im still hopping to find online job or online bussiness. Online shop is verry common now.

fishbate

There are several ways and your right that some of them are very common and competition is high. The best thing to do is find your skill and start creating a business or job from there. If you have a creative side, try creating your own products and sell them. Its a good way to have fun and at the same time earn.

NerdIndeed

If you want to work online, then apply as a freelancer on job listing sites such as Upwork, FreeeUp, etc. Remember to audit your skills first, know what you can do, then package it all up and apply to positions you believe are qualified for. On the other hand, if you really want to earn a lot by working remotely, setting up an e-commerce store is a great idea. It's not as easy as it sounds but I know some people who became successful and have achieved financial freedom because of this. All the best!

Last edited:

Kakashi2020

Hello guys,im a new bie here. I hope you could help me or advice me what is the best online business or home based job you could share with me. Im a single mom so i need to find a great idea to get a job/business. Thank you.

Well I'm going to recommend creating a Blogsite and creating an Online Store in Facebook. Both are easy to maintain and it really doesn't cost anything to start. You only need to configure your Facebook page or group correctly and convert it into a Blogsite and a Store.

nnacrter

I recommend to try Data Entry Job. But you need a fast internet connect. Or try the offline data entry job. You only have to do is type the image files into text documents in Ms Word. Just sign up to Freelancer or Upwork and search the jobs that matches your skills.

Youngshark

well since you are already here I think that you are great at writting and reading. You could try online writing as a freelancer which has many options like copywriting, blogs writing, content writing and many other forms. You can also look for forums that reward people to post content and there also those which give rewards for minor tasks such as clicking on pages and so on. You could also try your skills of marketing through network and affiliate marketing. such are the kinds of jobs that have worked out for me anyways.

davedaot

I recommend to try Data Entry Job. But you need a fast internet connect. Or try the offline data entry job. You only have to do is type the image files into text documents in Ms Word. Just sign up to Freelancer or Upwork and search the jobs that matches your skills.

Well it might be simple to say, but getting actually hired in both of the companies you mention are difficult the competition on those platforms are huge, there are so many people that are in there and of course clients would choose someone that has experiences. So my question is, is there any other websites or platforms that accepts beginners in data entry job?

Apollo2019

There are so many online job available and it only takes an hour to find something legit, you can use youtube review and blogs about money making or homebase job. I suggest you to try freelancer.com because they have so much variety of jobs available although the competition is very harsh among freelancer but if you have the skills then your good to go. Also if you have good hearing and fast typing skills then Transcribing will suit you well. Its very legit homebase job and it pays you very well, just go to Gotranscript.com and take the test.

kaushikangara

For stay at home mothers, I would suggest Freelancing in the form of writing, solving captchas, reviewing softwares and applications, user testing, and online tutoring if you have a firm grip on the topic. People are always looking for freelancers in all the areas and you will definitely find something very soon should you put in your efforts. You can also try to register on popular survey panels and they will certainly pay you for your time and effort. Try clickworker. It is a great site to make a few bucks by doing simple tasks which are AI related.

jeffreyjose48

My advice for you is to search from YouTube videos about the best online job. That is what I have done. There are so many videos you can choose from depending on your ability and interests. I have also tried different sites and apps. What worked for me before was forum posting. Today I am engrossed with cryptocurrencies like bitcoins. You can also try everything then choose and select the best.

Modern technology has enabled entrepreneurs to do their work from almost anywhere. In fact, many companies operate in a wholly digital environment, lowering overhead costs and offering freedom to entrepreneurs who want to conduct business on the move. Creating an online business is simply a matter of focusing on your strengths and expanding your network.

GuestHu

You have to be best in rendering services to your clients or doing the given tasks to consider an online business the best. If you have the best skills in doing a particular task then you deserve a significant amount of income. It really depends on your skills and talents to consider your online job the "best" thing you joined.

G

Get Paid Too Hand Out Pharmacy Cards,That save people up too 85% on there Meds!

Corinthianus

For me it all depends on your skill set. Are you an entrepreneur? Do you have writing skills? Can you code? These are all jobs you can do online with the right market and the right mindset. If you want an online business you can sell goods in online marketplaces easy, just buy goods at a discounted rate, market them online at twice or thrice their value and you're all good to go selling in amazon, lazada, alibaba or other online marketplaces available in your country.

nora90

Depends on what you like and what your hobbies and interests are. I have a few free ebooks I might be able to share with you to help you get started making money

mikeC47

Hi I have joined a money making business from home, it is very genuine and is based on Forex trading done for you by experts, it pays every week on time and you can bring in other people to make a team and earn very good rewards, extemely low risk and very helpful people training you.
Start earning within three days.