Earn Money Advertising on your car

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a good way of making passive income if you have the car and time for this kind of money making. This money making entails getting in touch with advertising agency. Then they will have banners or stickers of advertisement on your car. You would then drive round town with these ads on your car maybe for some hours and get paid.

I was opportune to see someone do this for a living and from the looks of it I think it was lucrative because the man wasn’t doing bad. I think this can be a good passive income as you don’t need to do anything apart from just driving around time and let people gets to know about the advertised products or services.

What’s your thought on this?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Augusta if it happens that I am in there so there is possibility of doing the same thing since I don't have knowledge about it. it was my economic teacher who called our attention to this in a class section one day. You said people are going to receive free shirt and be happy with a brand imprint on them when they are supposed to be making money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hey, thanks for the advice, will do.
Alright, but it seems you don't really know how the site works, you have 26 messages but I'm sure you can't present them for screening to be adopted. If you are looking to earn you need to write 20 messages that are long and readable then tell the admin about it to get qualified. Good luck.

Hennie

Good that your friend realize this and didn't judt have those posters or ads on his car for free. People that knows this way of making money make cool cash from this venture. By the way I noticed you only typed 35 words and you are a new member try to add more words to get to 50 words to be able to esrn here.
Hey, thanks for the advice, will do.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
One of the good ways to create passive income with our car is to do this. Unfortunately, nothing like it exists in my own nation. The majority of advertising agencies prefer to place adverts on your car for free, without paying you any money to drive the advertisements around the city. And the general public is unaware of it.
This is really wrong it seems people take advantage of others ignorant to get money and not share with the people really doing the job. But I hope those involved in stuff gets to Know that they need to be paid for this advertisement. I think you are also from an African countries that might not be aware of this

dagm

One of the good ways to create passive income with our car is to do this. Unfortunately, nothing like it exists in my own nation. The majority of advertising agencies prefer to place adverts on your car for free, without paying you any money to drive the advertisements around the city. And the general public is unaware of it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A friend of mine has a shuttle service in Corpus and he is making a killing placing ads on his bus, some companies are paying him big bucks to display their ads on his bus.
Good that your friend realize this and didn't judt have those posters or ads on his car for free. People that knows this way of making money make cool cash from this venture. By the way I noticed you only typed 35 words and you are a new member try to add more words to get to 50 words to be able to esrn here.

Hennie

A friend of mine has a shuttle service in Corpus and he is making a killing placing ads on his bus, some companies are paying him big bucks to display their ads on his bus.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Before I could accept any advertisement agents to paste an advert on my car, they must have paid me in a certain amount. After that I am going to tell them the certain amount of time the advert will run before I take it off my car. because I believe that they are going to pay a multiple folds of what I am going to church if they are to use other avenue.
Good that you Knew about this and try to implement it without allowing people take advantage of you because people especially business people are sometimes very greedy and want to eat into others benefits. Getting ads on your car from anyone should be paid for and number or duration of time specified

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Before I could accept any advertisement agents to paste an advert on my car, they must have paid me in a certain amount. After that I am going to tell them the certain amount of time the advert will run before I take it off my car. because I believe that they are going to pay a multiple folds of what I am going to church if they are to use other avenue.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Waoo this is very good though I have not see or heard about this type of advertising before. This type of advertisements is not common in my country but if possible it will be very lucrative since it did not involve doing any work except to drive the car around .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
@Augusta if it happens that I am in there so there is possibility of doing the same thing since I don't have knowledge about it. it was my economic teacher who called our attention to this in a class section one day. You said people are going to receive free shirt and be happy with a brand imprint on them when they are supposed to be making money.
Well, even the economics teacher might even be ignorant of the fact that money can be made from such venture, this is why enlightenment is really important so that wouldn't be taken advantage of especially when it comes to money making and one that money can be made while even sleeping.everyone needs to know about this

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is typical example of what does happen in the third world countries. Those advertising agencies do make use of most illiterate people to promote their business. They won't tell them directly that they need them for advertising. They will only be giving them sticker to stick to their vehicles and those one too will be happy and jubilating.
Lol on being happy and jubilating while losing money. Well, it just typical of greedy humans that want to use others to gain for themselves alone. Yeah I agree with you that it can only strive with ignorant people or possibly the illiterate as you have rightly pointed out.i wish they knew better

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If they are going to pay me for this thing it is something I will like to engage into but this opportunity is not easily available over here that is why I've not been able to see anyone that I've been able to make something tangible with doing this type of business and I don't even know if such advertisement really work and if people really take it serious.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Lol, your comment just made me giggle because they are ignorant or the fact that they need to be charging money and making cool cash off that. Well,the advertising agencies are having a field day over there as they are taking advantage of the car owners without them knowing but this is a cool wy of making passive income
This is typical example of what does happen in the third world countries. Those advertising agencies do make use of most illiterate people to promote their business. They won't tell them directly that they need them for advertising. They will only be giving them sticker to stick to their vehicles and those one too will be happy and jubilating.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is one of the good ways of earning passive income with our car. Unfortunately there is nothing like that over here in my country. most of the advertisement agency like to paste advert for free on your car without paying you any money for driving the advertisements around the City. And people don't have knowledge about it.
You know humans will always want to take advantage of the next person especially if they realize you are ignorant of the fact that you can actually make money off that thing. I wished the people knew and demands for their pay but all the same it can help those that know to make money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
a lot of car owners in My City usually happy whenever the advertising agency pasted some sticker on the body part of their car or vehicles. Majority of them don't know that they need to get paid for carrying the sticker of an advert on their car. The funny thing is that they even compete for the stickers.
Lol, your comment just made me giggle because they are ignorant or the fact that they need to be charging money and making cool cash off that. Well,the advertising agencies are having a field day over there as they are taking advantage of the car owners without them knowing but this is a cool wy of making passive income

kayode10

VIP Contributor
a lot of car owners in My City usually happy whenever the advertising agency pasted some sticker on the body part of their car or vehicles. Majority of them don't know that they need to get paid for carrying the sticker of an advert on their car. The funny thing is that they even compete for the stickers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The method may not be common in my country but I have seen some people that always use their cars to sell. They will park the car somewhere and display some goods either on it or in the booth. Tia may save them from spending extra cash on renting shops

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is one of the good ways of earning passive income with our car. Unfortunately there is nothing like that over here in my country. most of the advertisement agency like to paste advert for free on your car without paying you any money for driving the advertisements around the City. And people don't have knowledge about it.

Last edited: