Advantages of eating fish ?

Rumaisa Adeel

Fish is filled with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 (riboflavin). Fish is rich in calcium and phosphorus and a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium. The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least two times per week as part of a healthy diet.

Syeda Sayra

. Fish is really good for our health .
1.It makes our vision (eye sights) more healthy .
2. It gives protein to our body system .
3. In all marine animals fishes have the most sharp mind in this case fish also
4. Eating fishes makes our mind full of sharpness and intelligent

Empress

Verified member
Fish contains a lot of benefits and nutrient, it provides vital nutrient to our health like protein, vitamin, and other nutrient as well and the best part is that fish doesn't have any side effects unlike meat which have a side effect so it is always advisable to consume fish more

cmoneyspinner

When I was growing up the old folks always said that "fish was brain food". They swore if you ate fish it would make you smart. But they never really explained the science behind it. Now that I'm grown, I get it! I understand about the omega-4 fatty acids, etc. So now what's happening? Places where we get most of our seafood are being polluted. Oil spills for one thing. So instead people buy the pills.

Xachima

The nutrients that fish contains is really good for our health it helps to support our health growth and also prevent us from developing some certain diseases in the body due to the nutrient that it contains

Qriquimen

I do prefer eating fish than meat because fish has a lot of nutrients that meat does not have meat causes high cholesterol in the body unlike fish that provides nutrient that will benefit the body