Administrative steps in managing a business

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
We might have read in this forum that many people talk about companies, entrepreneurship, the need for capital, knowledge, etc. This gives me to understand that many have businesses in some way. I have the projects but I am still planning. I would like to know what the administrative procedures are to achieve the business.

Like we must have also seen is that an administrator is someone who has a very good understanding of how a business is been organised and how to combine all the factors of production such as capital, land and most definitely Labour. To achieve his or her overall aim and objectives.

What kind of procedures should I carry out for this? What are the entities that will give you the go-ahead in a company? Is the company registration essential?

If you want to operate legally as a business owner, you need to get a license, that license will serve as a cover to you, which is a back up. You need to have a blue print, better plans for your business, having vision for it takes it up to experiencing longevity. You need employees with handful of skills to contribute positively to your administrative welfare and driving the company to a higher course.