Crypto Additional income from real crypto games.

kc234

I think this is a great platform to play to earn cryptocurrencies. You can increase your Extra income with real crypto games.

Bxie Infinity is currently the most popular play-to-earn game, with the model allowing users to make real money by earning tokens.

Bxie Infinity is a Play-to-Earn game forked from Axie Infinity and based on Binance Smart Chain, aimed to build a metaverse game world.

Members can earn crypto by playing Bxie Infinity and collect Bxies by breeding.

What are the Advantages Of Bxies

Low Threshold

You have to install a wallet, a game client, and even pay a gas fee up to $100 if you play Axie Infinity.

It's too expensive and complex for beginners. Instead, Bxie Infinity is based on Binance Smart Chain with a much lower gas fee and without installing any client.

Invitation System

Invitation system can make you earn NFT, BNB, and other bonuses.

Great Potential

Axie Infinity marketcap has up to 34 billion while Bxie Infinity is just the beginning.

Play to Earn

Members can play games to earn BLP, and the profit will gradually increase as you level up.

GameFi

Bxie Infinity is a game with DeFi mechanisms, you can stake your BXS to earn profit.

PVP and PVE

Compete against others online or play solo.

The perfect place for gamers to enjoy and earn.

For more info you cn simply visit at bxieinfinity's official web site.

Victorial

Is Bxie infinity different from this game? There was a time I participated in an airdrop and the name of the token was Bxie infinity. I did not get the token anyway.

I have gone through the site and I must confess that it will be a great way to earn crypto coins but the process is long. The fact that the user will have to pay some money to buy at least three axies to play the game. I think it should be listed among the disadvantages and not the advantages as you wrote. I think they should be free cos not all users will be able to buy.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
People must under stand that there are many such kind of projects that offer such kind of crypto games for people to play, but they never pay a really good amount of money. The only people who make money by such apps are the owner who developed the app and the owners make a good sum of money by displaying advertisement on their gaming apps. The fact of the matter is that they do not even offer payments through coins that have a huge market cap and this is also quite alarming.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If truly binance exchange owns this particular blockchain game called Bxie infinity, then I'll be believing that, it is legit. But, of it isn't binance who is behind the creation of the blockchain game, then it is more likely to end in disappointment in the future, I wouldn't go into a video game via blockchain ecosystem when the identity of the real owners is unknown.

I wouldn't brand this game scam, because I never made any review around it from review sites, if do that sooner after now to see what they're talking about this blockchain game, if it's the type one earns from, or simply another disappointment in the future. Let me see how it goes from now and in the future time, everything works out if it has stayed for a long time, that's when people will believe in it's prospect and objectives.

I am playing a similar game based on what you've explained so far around Bxie infinity, which is around 'Rollercoin. A similar blockchain game, that rewards you in real crypto for playing games. You must play for a longer time scale in order to earn rollercoin rewards, and before those rewards gonna come out something useful, you need to play it for long time.