Review Adbtc.top Review: Scam or Legit?

Suba

Staff member
What's Adbtc.top?
Adbtc.top is a top and legit Bitcoin ptc site where users can click or view ads and will get satoshi rewards. Adbtc.top was founded on Oct 01, 2016. and I joined since Dec 19, 2016 until now, even though I left other ptc sites but only this one Adbtc site that I am still working on to click on available ads, even though I don't view ads every day. I like this site because there are no premium accounts or membership upgrades.
How to Earn Satoshi
There are several ways to get satoshi including:
Surf Ads, Video ads, Autosurfing, and Sortlinks. Even though I only use Surf ads but on average I earn 120 Satoshi per day, (not with referrals). And you will get 10% of your referrals earning also get 5% of your referrals who buy ads. Minimum Withdrawal 3000 Satoshi
Payment method:
Direct to your BTC address, FaucetPay, ExpressCrypto and Payeer.
However, at this time it is not recommended to withdraw small amounts directly to your Bitcoin wallet because network transaction fees are very high.

=

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of such kind of sites are a big waste of time. They pay a few satoshis and they are definitely not worth is. Adbtc is a legit website and there are many positive reviews about this site, but it will never generate you any kind of passive income. It is only for those who want to earn a few satoshis.

Suba

Staff member
Most of such kind of sites are a big waste of time. They pay a few satoshis and they are definitely not worth is. Adbtc is a legit website and there are many positive reviews about this site, but it will never generate you any kind of passive income. It is only for those who want to earn a few satoshis.
I agree with your opinion, all ptc sites and faucet sites are just a waste of time because they only reward a few Satoshis. Abtc is the only ptc site that I still claim, because I have joined since 2016 and I find it difficult to leave this one site, maybe because I have a lot of referrals or just the fun factor.

D

Deleted member 28127

The website doesn't offer a good feature that is withdrawn satoshis directly to a Payeer account without passing with express crypto so you have to do this long process:
Cashout from adbtc to express crypto
Trade bitcoin for dash
Withdraw dash from express crypto to dash payeer
trade dash to RUB (200 RUB)
That what let me leave the website.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I agree with your opinion, all ptc sites and faucet sites are just a waste of time because they only reward a few Satoshis. Abtc is the only ptc site that I still claim, because I have joined since 2016 and I find it difficult to leave this one site, maybe because I have a lot of referrals or just the fun factor.

If you like it, then it is good for you. I have never actually spent much time on such kind of sites. This is mainly because I have very short time and it would not be a wise idea to waste time after such kind of sites. Nowadays I am practicing to trade in crypto and I will be successful. Inshallah.

dagm

Although Adbtc is a legitimate website with many favorable ratings, it will never provide you with any form of passive income. Only those who wish to make a few satoshis should use it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is not the first time I am reading about this website and I took my time to discern the opinions of many people about it. Why others love it some don't like it. Personally, I don't like anything click to get paid because to me, it pays so low.

Suba

Staff member
If you like it, then it is good for you. I have never actually spent much time on such kind of sites. This is mainly because I have very short time and it would not be a wise idea to waste time after such kind of sites. Nowadays I am practicing to trade in crypto and I will be successful. Inshallah.
A very good step, if you are practicing crypto trading, whether you want to be a day trader or only trade when your mind and body are fresh, what methods do you use for short term technical analysis, What crypto pairs do you trade, where do you trade on local exchanges or global exchanges, could you share tips or strategies on forums.