PPC Ad-doge.com review: scam or legit?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Incorrect Category Posting
HOW DOES AD-DOGE WORKS??

Ad-doge is a pay to click website, also a faucet site, where you solve captcha to earn through the faucet roll. The faucet roll works every one hour, so every one hour you come, you roll by solving the captcha to earn dogecoin. Their are many PTC ads, shortlinks to visit, offerwalls, surveys, and video clips to watch and earn etc. Ad-doge pays higher than most of the PTC sites, cos they have variety of options to earn from.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH AD-DOGE??

The earnings depends on your availability to visit the site often, keep on rolling the faucet hour, and click on those ads, shortlinks, offerwalls etc. They pay from 0.25 doge for a single faucet roll. PTC ads starts from $0.001-0.002 per ads clicked, with over 25+ ads to click on, a day. You can make more than 500 dogecoins a week depending on your involvement with the site.
IT'S AD-DOGE PTC/FAUCET SITE LEGIT;

yes, at the time of writing this review, it is a legitimate dogecoin PTC/faucet site, that pays relatively high than others. Many people testified that it's legit, you can go to trustpilot.com and check for yourself. About what people are saying about ad-doge ptc/faucet site.

HOW TO JOIN AD-DOGE?
you can simply login to their official faucet site through;

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Such sites can only be legit for limited period, they can turn scam after a while, but remains paying for some time, only few sites remain legit and keep paying. However trying a site which have 500 dogecoin a week possibility is not a bad idea, but what is the minimum payout (you missed to inform that). I made a quick visit there, there they are claiming to earn upto 1000 doge every hour, and minimum payout for free members is 50 Doge. Did you withdraw 50 Doge yet?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such sites can only be legit for limited period, they can turn scam after a while, but remains paying for some time, only few sites remain legit and keep paying. However trying a site which have 500 dogecoin a week possibility is not a bad idea, but what is the minimum payout (you missed to inform that). I made a quick visit there, there they are claiming to earn upto 1000 doge every hour, and minimum payout for free members is 50 Doge. Did you withdraw 50 Doge yet?

Lol, I just registered recently there, I just have 10 doge, as I'm writing to you now. A member on bizdustry introduced me to the site. Saying it's a legit faucet/ptc/gpt platform/so I'm jusying starting with it. With the features I saw there, it worth writing review for. That made me to come here and write review about them. That's why I said, they are legit at the mean time, and I hope it remains legit for the long time. Let's just see what the future holds for it. One thing that made me love this site, is the multiple of tasks listed on it, where one can do and get some rewards too.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Lol, I just registered recently there, I just have 10 doge, as I'm writing to you now. A member on bizdustry introduced me to the site. Saying it's a legit faucet/ptc/gpt platform/so I'm jusying starting with it. With the features I saw there, it worth writing review for. That made me to come here and write review about them. That's why I said, they are legit at the mean time, and I hope it remains legit for the long time. Let's just see what the future holds for it. One thing that made me love this site, is the multiple of tasks listed on it, where one can do and get some rewards too.
We come to know about a site in some other site, so this is still not a guarantee.
As I said above, 500 doge a week is not a bad idea, because at present, it is worth 5$. A single GPT site with 5$ a week is fine, but here only till it is worth in market price of Doge. You have to keep checking your earning and compare the market value, if payment is worth or not. in name of crypto currency (doge). And withdraw when you have chance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We come to know about a site in some other site, so this is still not a guarantee.
As I said above, 500 doge a week is not a bad idea, because at present, it is worth 5$. A single GPT site with 5$ a week is fine, but here only till it is worth in market price of Doge. You have to keep checking your earning and compare the market value, if payment is worth or not. in name of crypto currency (doge). And withdraw when you have chance.
That's true, making 500 doge a week from the dogecoin faucet isn't a bad one. That's what my friend told me, if I stay long in the site everyday for one week in the site, that I can make such amount of doge from the site. He told me he makes 800 dogecoins from the site every one week cos he stays long in the site, doing many different tasks. Cos the faucet has too many offers/tasks you can do to make more dogecoin. But I don't have such time to waste there, cos I have other meaningful things I do online that pays more than that amount he gets from the site every week.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Ad-doge is a big waste of time. Do not expect to earn even a single dollar from it until or unless you "invest" a good amount of money into it. Moreover, there is no guarantee that it will remain legit. This sort of websites only pay for a while and then they become a scam quickly. One example is that of Spectroads. It was a legit website but it became a scam after a few months.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Did anyone withdraw from this site? Now 500 dogecoins are no longer a small amount, it is more than 30 dollars now. When this thread was started, it was a low amount even then, but whoever withdrew that amount, is now worth of the time to spend. However, who withdrew from this site?