Acupuncture can cure insomnia

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is another Chinese brand of treatment or therapy. Ironically the first oriental doctor who administered acupuncture on me is a Korean. The needles are quite long and shiny. It would be slapped on my skin so the pointed end will stick when my skin is pricked. At first it is scary because those are real needles but as the needles are sticking one by one on my neck, my cheek and my brow, the pain was replaced by relief.

The acupuncture done on me was to treat my anxiety attack. The needles stayed for a time (I think 30 minutes) before they were removed one by one in a slow manner. That night I felt the difference because I was sleepy even before my bedtime. The Korean acupuncturist said that the treatment is better than sleeping pills.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well thank you for the information, most of these things are not available over here I think it is available in some ancient countries, If we have any condition like insomnia a lot of people will prefer to go for the doctor to treate them with the modern drugs because they consider that as the best treatment. And that is the best for me.