Finance Accounts with Interest

Bryan35

There are many bank accounts that do not give interest anymore and actually charge people to keep their money in the bank account. The best way I have kept money in an account was with Paypal. I do not believe in Physical bank accounts since they are not helping with situations. I can use a virtual bank account and not have any problems.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a Paypal account but when my money reaches the threshold of "free" withdrawal (to the amount of 7,000 pesos equivalent to $140) then I withdraw the balance into my ATM account in the bank. Paypal is not very useful here when it comes to instant cash so my actual holding area for my extra money is my ATM account in the bank.

Samuel72

Verified member
Of course you are very correct, in the ancient time when banks newly came out over here in Nigeria they always give interest to customers but presently they enjoy deducting money from your account for unnecessary things. These issues also has made me stop saving money in my account but presently I also use cash app to save my money