Absolutely free paypal cash!

teddyalex312

Free Paypal cash!
How would you like to do some PayPal cash just by sharing your internet connection? It is one of the most newbie-friendly ways possible! all you have to do is sign up, (VERY IMPORTANT)download the app sign, sign in to the app with your credentials and that is it! nothing else! the app will do the rest!
Your data is secure, your internet search is secure, no ads nothing! You let the app running and you earn Paypal cash! then withdraw and that is all! But you have to download, install and register in order to get paid! Do not worry it is completely free!
If interested you can leave a message here and I will give you all the info needed! and i can also give you proof that this really pays!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
First of all hi! Second, if I remember correctly I did not say that this is a worldwide opportunity! If you read the post it does not say that this is worldwide! If you read the post you can see that! As well as you can see that I do not say things I do not know! There is a support team for this opportunity! I will never try to give an opportunity that is not tested and not paying to anyone! If you can not see the site in the original post it means it is not available in your country! Fact! I do have some people under my link and none of them complained which means that they are ok with this app! If this is not working for you I am sorry but try not to accuse anyone of something that you are unaware of! Besides, I will only bring on opportunities that are completely free! They exist, but if you plan on becoming rich with a free opportunity you are wrong! This is extra cash nothing more! Third, you need some English lessons because it is hard to figure out what you are trying to write and in your comment are a lot of errors! worth it is one thing and work for it is completely another thing! No one talked about banking! yesterday I had another withdrawal from this app! If it is a mirage or fake as you say how could I have payment proof? please explain! Have a nice day!
Since you understood everything i said, it means my English writing level is understandable. You needed to drop a proof of payment and the link to the website where you're making the free paypal money. For your information paypal is a banking institution, i didn't mistake it. You can go ask other prominent people online and they'll tell you same thing i just told you.

teddyalex312

I understand your skepticism but I would never promote something that I have not tried out myself and have some sort of payment proof! And yes almost nothing is free but this is! You are sharing your internet speed and nothing more! There is an app that tells you how much you have shared and what are your earnings! tonight I will make another withdrawal and as soon as I receive the money(24-72 hours) pm me and I will make you see! And there are absolutely other free opportunities but these opportunities give you some extra money at the end of the month(5,10,15,20$), they do not give you thousands of bucks! combining them yes you could make a couple hundred but not thousands! I repeat I will post only what I use and I know it pays! And regarding the fact that Paypal does not work in your country, you can always contact their support team and see if they have alternative payment options! I can not tell you for sure because in my case they have only PayPal and therefore I do not know of other payment processors! have a nice day and I hope that they have some other payment form!
here have all the proof that I promised I will give you and also the link to the website:

Last edited by a moderator:

teddyalex312

You are more than awelcome!have a nice day!
I am not doubting what the poster said but I don't believe it. I want the poster to come out clean by giving sufficient details about the said application with the proof of payment. The other reason why I am trying to support the poster is that maybe the said application is merely limited to some countries and not all countries especially African countries.
Ok man, you are right! I did not say anywhere that this is worldwide available!

teddyalex312

Free Paypal cash!
How would you like to do some PayPal cash just by sharing your internet connection? It is one of the most newbie-friendly ways possible! all you have to do is sign up, (VERY IMPORTANT)download the app sign, sign in to the app with your credentials and that is it! nothing else! the app will do the rest!
Your data is secure, your internet search is secure, no ads nothing! You let the app running and you earn Paypal cash! then withdraw and that is all! But you have to download, install and register in order to get paid! Do not worry it is completely free!
If interested you can leave a message here and I will give you all the info needed! and i can also give you proof that this really pays!
I will be very happy if this could be real. I experienced something early February this year concerning this PayPal of a thing in which I will not like to experience the same again.
It happened that I received dollars in my PayPal account and when I was trying to withdraw it with my Master card i discovered it was not working so I use another card again then they said they discover somebody wanted to perpetrated theft with my account and so they blocked it though I beg them and told them am they one my self yet they didn't listened.They issued me six month ban . One just need to be careful when doing all this.
Listen I am displeased about this but you do have to be careful! This app only pays in Paypal and I will attach payment proof! but as a piece of advice for later on if Usd is not your main currency you have to keep an eye on all new Paypal updates and news regarding your countries laws! I myself, for instance, get paid in Usd but my currency is Euro so I may lose something during the exchange!
Here is the site and payment proof attached!

And you should also check out if this is available in your country if not I am sorry

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Free Paypal cash!
I will be very happy if this could be real. I experienced something early February this year concerning this PayPal of a thing in which I will not like to experience the same again.
It happened that I received dollars in my PayPal account and when I was trying to withdraw it with my Master card i discovered it was not working so I use another card again then they said they discover somebody wanted to perpetrated theft with my account and so they blocked it though I beg them and told them am they one my self yet they didn't listened.They issued me six month ban . One just need to be careful when doing all this.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not doubting what the poster said but I don't believe it. I want the poster to come out clean by giving sufficient details about the said application with the proof of payment. The other reason why I am trying to support the poster is that maybe the said application is merely limited to some countries and not all countries especially African countries.

teddyalex312

First of all hi! Second, if I remember correctly I did not say that this is a worldwide opportunity! If you read the post it does not say that this is worldwide! If you read the post you can see that! As well as you can see that I do not say things I do not know! There is a support team for this opportunity! I will never try to give an opportunity that is not tested and not paying to anyone! If you can not see the site in the original post it means it is not available in your country! Fact! I do have some people under my link and none of them complained which means that they are ok with this app! If this is not working for you I am sorry but try not to accuse anyone of something that you are unaware of! Besides, I will only bring on opportunities that are completely free! They exist, but if you plan on becoming rich with a free opportunity you are wrong! This is extra cash nothing more! Third, you need some English lessons because it is hard to figure out what you are trying to write and in your comment are a lot of errors! worth it is one thing and work for it is completely another thing! No one talked about banking! yesterday I had another withdrawal from this app! If it is a mirage or fake as you say how could I have payment proof? please explain! Have a nice day!
And besides, in this part of the forum, you can not post links! especially as a new member! No hate but you can check my post in the affiliate forum for this opportunity where you can see even payment proof!

teddyalex312

I've searched for the app or site you said you made free paypal money with, couldn't see it. Are you trying to tell us mirage and things that don't worth it. No online or offline banking institution will give you free money when you didn't worth it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand your skepticism but I would never promote something that I have not tried out myself and have some sort of payment proof! And yes almost nothing is free but this is! You are sharing your internet speed and nothing more! There is an app that tells you how much you have shared and what are your earnings! tonight I will make another withdrawal and as soon as I receive the money(24-72 hours) pm me and I will make you see! And there are absolutely other free opportunities but these opportunities give you some extra money at the end of the month(5,10,15,20$), they do not give you thousands of bucks! combining them yes you could make a couple hundred but not thousands! I repeat I will post only what I use and I know it pays! And regarding the fact that Paypal does not work in your country, you can always contact their support team and see if they have alternative payment options! I can not tell you for sure because in my case they have only PayPal and therefore I do not know of other payment processors! have a nice day and I hope that they have some other payment form!
I've searched for the app or site you said you made free paypal money with, couldn't see it. Are you trying to tell us mirage and things that don't worth it. No online or offline banking institution will give you free money when you didn't worth it.

teddyalex312

Oky

okay thank you somuch for taking out your time to make it more explicit. I will give it shot!
You are more than welcome!have a nice day!

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Oky
okay thank you somuch for taking out your time to make it more explicit. I will give it shot!

teddyalex312

Is anything really free in this world unless the best things of life which is air and probably water and happiness and sadness aswel, somewhere along the whole process we always realise that there is an hiding charges in the terms and conditions. But I won't dispute your claims until I verify. More so PayPal doesn't work in my country.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Is anything really free in this world unless the best things of life which is air and probably water and happiness and sadness aswel, somewhere along the whole process we always realise that there is an hiding charges in the terms and conditions. But I won't dispute your claims until I verify. More so PayPal doesn't work in my country.