Abs building(6pack)

Peppul

Presently am trying to work on my body abs and I want a six pack because my wife loves it, infact she admires guys with it. And because of her I want to work on myself to develop six pack,. What are the easy exercise for beginners like me to indulge in that can enable me achieve my goals. I don't want extreme training that would render me weak and not be able to attend my office but easy and effective training I can do to achieve this result.

MostStunny

Presently am trying to work on my body abs and I want a six pack because my wife loves it, infact she admires guys with it. And because of her I want to work on myself to develop six pack,. What are the easy exercise for beginners like me to indulge in that can enable me achieve my goals. I don't want extreme training that would render me weak and not be able to attend my office but easy and effective training I can do to achieve this result.
Like seriously to have six pack is not a day job,it takes much of time and quality good exercise for you to achieve that aim. Even me myself I do hit the gym for exercise to build up my body and still yet I don't have six pack because the training is different entirely. So you could do more research about it on Google as well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I have flat tummy with little six pack but I don't just want to go extra miled trying to get it so much. the little one I have here is okay with me as long as I don't have a pot belly. Having flat stomach with six-pack can actually be attractive especially when you engage on constant exercise to maintain it.i don't see anything wrong with it.