Travel Insurance About travel insurance

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Travel insurance is a type of insurance policy that covers any type of unknown incident that could happen during traveling. This is a type of insurance that covers things injuries, loss of property during traveling and many more like that but this type of insurance doesn’t cover death during traveling as far as I know. I think loss of life during a traveling is not in the police except the same person that insured the travel also insured his or her life. I was once confused about this particular matter and I later did my research but from my research I think it’s a two different types of insurance policies so what travel insurance policy covers has limits like every other insurance policy.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am someone who was thinking that travel insurance is actually referring to whether someone will be able to encounter any hazard that is direct like road accidents. With this I believe that people who are always travelling on international trips should be people who will be on the first line to register for travel insurance.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think travel insurance is more concerned on covering risk attached to travels and others ranging from accidents ,illness that might occur on the way when the person is travelling to a long distance I think , I think a lot of people do consider the insurance policy more and pay premium for it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
travel insurance is definitely a very good insurance for people that loves to travel because there are some unfortunate incidents that may happen along the line period so as a traveler, having such insurance will go a very long way to save you a lot of cost and gives you rest of mind.