About Third Party Comprehensive Car Insurance and Car Insurance

This is what you need to no about Third Party Insurance. There are many important factors that are available when you will have to decide on a car insurance plan. One particular point of worry is determining whether or not to choose a third party car insurance plan or comprehensive car insurance policy plan.

What exactly is Comprehensive Car Insurance policy coverage?
A comprehensive plan, as its name suggests, provides total safety towards damages to your vehicle as in result of situations that is not related to an accident or collision. This particular plan is considerable and it covers damages to vehicle, legal, theft, legal liability to 3rd party and protect for individual accident cover.

The policy insurance coverage can be further made by choosing for upgrades like gadgets cover, engine protector, medical costs, etc. This insurance coverage is very well-known since it provides end protection and therefore guarantees less stress for the insurance policy owner.

This includes insurance coverage for: fire, theft, natural disasters like a storm or tornado, vandalism, Damage done to your car by pets or animals, civil disturbance, just like a riot that results in damage of people's car.

Last edited:

lailarasheed

The main difference between third-party and comprehensive insurance is the kind of coverage it offers. Comprehensive car insurance will cover the damages that happened to you and the third party. But in Third-Party insurance, you will be covered for personal injury and property damage liabilities to any third party involved. For more information here I am dropping a link to the website of Oman Insurance Company. -omaninsurance.ae/Individuals/Motor/Motor-Plans/Third-Party-Liability

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This year we quit insuring our car that is 8 years old. The issue is the coverage of the comprehensive policy. When there is damage on the car the comprehensive policy will pay only 60% because of our car's age which is older than 5 years. Younger cars can have a 100% coverage but not old cars.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you are getting this type of insurance I think you should be ready for the cost. In Nigeria I once made research about this and I found out that it is kind of expensive compared to the regular ones, maybe it is because it’s not very rampant amongst people in my location