About property insurance

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I presume we all know what insurance means and its functions. I will sharing some ideas I know about property insurance.
What is property insurance?
Property Insurance is like an umbrella that gives protection against risks that might befall the insured property. In this property insurance, there are sets of insurance policy for it because there are some insurance plans under property insurance. It depends on the kind of insurance you subscribe to under property insurance. I mean the insurance plan you subscribe to, under property insurance will determine the what the insurance will cover because it is based on the policy. You could subscribe to flood insurance plan, fire insurance plan and many more. For example if you subscribe to fire insurance plan under property insurance, it means the insurance company will compensate you if your property gets destroyed by fire or fire related disaster.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is actually very important that you should put your important properties up for insurance. Very good located lands that have c of os and also learns that contain economical trees are the ones that insurance companies are willing to give a very premium subscription for. You can also ensure your houses and your business buildings and equipments too.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This particular type of insurance called property insurance has always seem kind of fair to me because I believe it sounds like there is need for it, I mean if you have any property you cherish so much and you know what it took you to achieve it, I think it’s best to insure such property

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There is absolutely nothing bad in insuring against any form of damage that might want to occur on your property , why you need to take note is getting a legit insurance company that would cover the risk and knowing the premium you would pay to the insurance company too I think