Health Insurance About Health insurance

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
What is an health insurance?
Health insurance is the kind of insurance the provide coverage or take responsibility when health challenges arises and money is needed for some hospital bills or surgery bill that the insured could not provide. In this type of insurance, the insurance policy covers the necessary area where it needs the insurance company but like every other insurance policy it has limitations. As long as there is insurance policy, there will be limitations because that is the reason why it is called “Policy”. People subscribing to this insurance policy does not really know much about it. Especially, the the insurance policy or plan coverage limitations.
For example, if there happens to be a case of a sick person and this person subscribed to this type of insurance, eventually the person died. There won’t be any compensation for the desist because he or she did not subscribe to life insurance instead it was health insurance.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In health insurance, you are buying insurance policy that covers your health. When you subscribe to this type of insurance, your health is in safe hands because the insurer bears the risk on whatever happens to your health. I think, one of the criteria is to submit a medical report that shows your health status.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Based on this write up, what does one stand to gain? I don't see health insurance as even necessary especially if one can take good care of ones health. Because based on this write up, the death as a result of sickness cannot be compensated. Life insurance may be preferable to health insurance.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the good explanation you made concerning this type of insurance. And as an educated somebody we really yo consider this. I have seen a case where somebody who has insured or taken this type of policy get sick and at that time there is no money on him if not the insurance company that came to his rescued at that time;the man would have died.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think health insurance provides coverage for your health risk and get you covered against any form of illness or medical needs that might happen to the person ,i think one interesting benefit that makes me love health insurance is the frequent health support and benefits you would be receiving at a concurrent basis

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Health insurance is one of the most important insurance because it covers the health of an individual in times of unforeseen circumstances as the case may be. it is advisable for individuals to enroll in this kind of insurance because it can go a long way. I have someone that is in this kind of insurance and she profits alot.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is all so true. Health insurance is very important in helping you pay health bills as they occur. Most times, they occur abruptly when you are not prepared. So having an insurance will help you cut the high costs. Then you have said it so well that people should learn the difference between life and health insurance.