General insurance About general insurance

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I believe General insurance widely covers general meaning of insurance policy and all it advantages. In general insurance we can talk about all the insurance policies we know about. Insurance policies like; life insurance, car insurance, health insurance, home insurance, property insurance, disability insurance, casualty insurance and so on. All these insurances mentioned above have their policies and it depends on how well the policies works for you. But remember, if there is an advantage then there is a possibility for a disadvantage, for this reason you should be careful which insurance policy you would choose if at all you are insterested in in insuring anything. One of the disadvantages that discourages me from insuring anything is the premium part.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
General insurance talks about all the insurance polices that one may likely to think of. There are many advantages of insurance but with all these advantages, some people still don't want to venture into insurance because of some reasons or the others. It may as a result of ignorance or lack of awareness.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
That’s true though because people like don’t really believe in insurance. Although, you might see me preach it to people but that does not mean I totally support it or interested in it because there are some bitter fact people needs to know about insurance but they make the mistake of venturing into it before caring to find out.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are over 100 or insurance policies out there and I really do not believe that any company is going to offer somebody something like a general insurance. Even if somebody is offering something like this I would advise you to go thoroughly through the terms and conditions to know exactly to what extent they are going to cover.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The general insurance premiums policy would be truly costly to avoid , because here you are actually covering a large amount of risk and if any of the risk you are insuring against happens then insurance company might have to pay more to cover them as it will cost them more amount of money

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several types of insurance and people venture into the ones that they deem fit that is suitable for them and will fulfill their need on the long run. There are some insurance like car insurance, health insurance and so many of them. Insurance companies has proven over the years to really worth it that is the reason why people are going in to eat on daily basis.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are several types of insurance and people venture into the ones that they deem fit that is suitable for them and will fulfill their need on the long run. There are some insurance like car insurance, health insurance and so many of them. Insurance companies has proven over the years to really worth it that is the reason why people are going in to eat on daily basis.
I think those people going for it have seen how it have been really helpful to others investing in the insurance company to protect their asset , this have actually increased their interest in going for the insurance company and make so many to also have that motivation to get an insurance policy too

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think we can simply opt in for the general insurance policy. If such is possible it will be indeed noteworthy, bit the charges will be high as well, because we went in for the general insurance plan. I'll simply choose the insurance which I am a threat to, in order to have chances of profit through it.