About e-marketing

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
What I meant to say is an online marketing.
Marketing is a strategy and ways to get your products sold by the buyers. The world has advanced now and technology has reflected in every way and everything we do and it didn’t leave out business aspect. With the help of Internet now you can market your brands on online for people to see and know what you sell.

you can market on websites with the help of ads. You can reach out to the admin and you guys would agree on contract. By so doing, people will see what you sell.

you can also exhibit your company on social media, with the help of platforms like this, you are creating a chance for everyone to patronize you.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In the world of today I think online marketing is very important to business, if e-commerce is important then e-marketing should be considered as a very vital way to reach out to customers, you won’t imagine how long it can reach all over the globe because offline is not enough anymore to get buyers attention

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
E- marketing is a way of making people to know the usefulness of one product or the other to many people through the use of media and creating awareness.
This type of method do help many people to know to sell their goods or services despite of no shop of company yet.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Online marketing is a broader term used for internet-based marketing that uses various marketing channels like social media marketing, search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, email marketing, etc. Internet based marketing is as powerful ad traditional marketing, in some ways even better than traditional advertising. Internet marketing is cheaper than the traditional marketing.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My vision of e-marketing is having my own website with a lot of viewers. Obtaining a big number of regular viewers is not easy especially when the business is about a specialized product. But for common products like clothing and accessories I guess it would not be difficult to attract prospective buyers if you are innovative in the marketing.