Earn Money A small intro about BitGo Wallet

AfriPeeps Official

BitGo is a bitcoin wallet that provides users with excellent security features, interactive design, and a modern interface. It is a multi-signature, multi-user, and secure wallet which provides top-notch services when compared to the other wallets.

BitGo is a cryptocurrency wallet and vault service provider that offers its portfolio for both individuals and organizations. The company was established in 2013 byMike Belshe and Ben Davenport. Its headquarters is located in Palo Alto, California.

The wallet was launched primarily to help those businesses who regularly use bitcoins for transactions. Top investors of the company include Goldman Sachs, DRW Ventures, Digital Currency Group, and Redpoint Ventures back BitGo.

BitGo claimed to be the leader in institutional digital asset custody, trading, and finance. Also the company claimed that they enable their clients to navigate the complex landscape of digital with ease as they promised to always generate Private keys are offline and never exposed them to an online network, all these in order to reduce risk.

BitGo's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.9M per year.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a welcome development from the company. But the fact is that I don't know whether the company has all what it takes to fight the huge competition especially from the giant exchangers like binance and the likes. And I wish it can even introduce trading to its platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is a welcome development from the company. But the fact is that I don't know whether the company has all what it takes to fight the huge competition especially from the giant exchangers like binance and the likes. And I wish it can even introduce trading to its platform.
Most of those wallet will only prefer to be as a wallet and not as an exchange is because I believe becoming a crypto exchanges will be more difficult than wallet because of responsibilities. Binance will always like to overcome them because it is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges that a lot of people are using.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It seems this cryptocurrency wallet you are talking about don't have peer-to-peer feature on them. Free cryptocurrency wallet without peer-to-peer does not worth it. peer-to-peer make it pretty much easier to convert cryptocurrency assets to local currency anytime you need money to buy things. I can only use it if it makes cryptocurrency trading easier.