Earn Money A Simple Question- Have You Ever Joined Airdrop Program?

Suny

Have you ever took part in any crypto airdrop? If yes, did you ever get any airdrop worth mentioning? You will be surprised to note that there are various legit websites that provide you with a full crypto airdrop calender, token, detail of the cryptocurrencies, and other related information. (Example- coinmarketcap)

And do you know that to take part in an airdrop you have to complete a couple of their tasks like join their watch list, follow them on Twitter, tweet/re-tweet their program and also join their other platform?

Please note- You should know that no genuine airdrop will ask you to share your vital data or to pay any transaction fee. If any airdrop asks you to do so, this is a sure sign of a red flag, consider it fake and report it immediately.

PS- Never fill any forms or join any other group that appears in form of a link on their social platforms, that might clean your assets.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I hate joining airdrops. I always read negative remarks on them. There was a time some people complain that there was a time their wallets were hacked while involving in airdrops. Besides, most of these airdrops are fake and they don't really give out what they promise. I have joined like ten airdrops and none succeeded.

Suny

I hate joining airdrops. I always read negative remarks on them. There was a time some people complain that there was a time their wallets were hacked while involving in airdrops. Besides, most of these airdrops are fake and they don't really give out what they promise. I have joined like ten airdrops and none succeeded.
I do agree that most airdrops are not genuine but as for me, one worked and that gave me Ampleforth Governance worth $1520 in April. The only condition of that airdrop was one should have Ampleforth in their wallet on 31st March. I had Ampleforth worth $3.94 in my wallet, they check my eligibility and sent Forth immediately. The Forth was valued @$38+ at that time but gone down now. I wanted to cash out at $48 but its ATH is $71, so stopped.

Sammyesx

Yes of course, telegram is like the den of airdrop, most have seen are not legit, especially the once that offer a very good reward, you end up not getting anything after wasting your time, though there are few that pay, but their rewards are just too small compared to the time and effort put in.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
As at last year, I did not believe in anything that has to do with airdrops and I was never indicating interest in them at all, not until this year when I saw that so many people are involved in it and decided to give them a trial. I was unfortunate to fall for a scam airdrop as my first attempt. I am also waiting for one I participated In last week to pay me.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have joined many airdrop recently. Many of the airdrop have not started distributing the tokens. I join airdrops everyday. From the ones I have joined. I have only received two token and others are coming. One is only listed on pancake and it worth $10. I know in a year to this time, it will worth more than $100. The other is not listed yet. I join airdrop from this link. Earn Free Crypto currency

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I only belong to one airdrop site that has taken a lot of time to come live in the crypto market, which PI test-net. I'm hoping that PI airdrop come live this year, if it doesn't come live this year, lots of pioneers will quickly fade up with them and whatever ambition they got. I started mining PI early 2020 till date, still it hasn't come live.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I joined many airdrops, but was only paid once, jusr 0.5 TRX, and that time it was less than half of current value. Airdrops wasted my time, effort and data; also I have to promote them for free in order to be eligible to earn, however, most of the airdrops did not paid; some asked for withdrawal fees, some asked for multiple referrals and some just closed without asking.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I joined many airdrops, but was only paid once, jusr 0.5 TRX, and that time it was less than half of current value. Airdrops wasted my time, effort and data; also I have to promote them for free in order to be eligible to earn, however, most of the airdrops did not paid; some asked for withdrawal fees, some asked for multiple referrals and some just closed without asking.
Lol, that price is just worth zero returns. Earning $0.5 TRX is just like earning $0.04 at the moment. I don't see such as a profit stuff. That amount is even better than the amount i earned via steemit social media site which is around $0.001 as reward for participation in their pool, contributing with my responses. I regretted my time on it cos it took me two weeks to earn such.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I regretted my time on it cos it took me two weeks to earn such.
Don't regret over spoiled milk, just take it as experience for future activities.
I earned that value by 30 minutes activity, it is also more time for that value, but simply the normal Airdrop time, 0.1 TRX was for referral, 0.2 was for joining telegram bot and channel, 0.2 was for other (perhaps sharing, I do not remember).

Airdrops never seem to work for me i dont know why
Most of the airdrops are fake, so this happens, let it be and just wait for opportunity.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Don't regret over spoiled milk, just take it as experience for future activities.
I earned that value by 30 minutes activity, it is also more time for that value, but simply the normal Airdrop time, 0.1 TRX was for referral, 0.2 was for joining telegram bot and channel, 0.2 was for other (perhaps sharing, I do not remember).
At least yours isn't bad at all. You earned it within 30 minutes of your time around tricky telegram not. Mine took me two good weeks of typing out my fingers trying to earn. Just as you said dear, i can't keep on toiling for spoiled milk which can't be put in order again. I've moved on, and I'm not trying to earn with such low level earning site again.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
In additional, when I newly joined airdrops in 2020 pandemic lockdown, and most I found were scam; I got information that many people were making thousands of dollars with fast airdrops; and for this I also joined some Telegram groups who where giving their referral links as fast as the airdrop arrives; I also become avid in BMF airdrop section. However, I was not that lucky, all paying airdrops were stopping after I was joining; it took me months and hours of efforts for realizing that it is not going to work; actually I too wasted lots of hours.