A major Problem with Property Valuation

olubenson

Property valuation practice is scarcely precise. This originates from the very nature of real estate property, subject of valuation and its market. Well, owing to the imperfections and inefficiencies in the real estate market, the Valuers are required to form an opinion of value by assessing and determining factors on the basis of expertise and experience.

These elements are so inherently biased that different Valuers will apply them in another way when solving the same valuation challenges.

Thus Valuers carry on without the perfect knowledge of the market, following client directive to deal with a mixed commodity in which transactions proceeds at prices that often do not signifies market values.

Can you tell us more problem that you know affecting Property valuation in your jurisdiction?

your input is welcomed!!

Haypril

When it comes to sales of property, there is no other down side of it more than wrong investments. Before investing in property, kid your research and be sure of the original owner of such property to avoid stories that touch the heart in the nearest future. Property will always appreciate, that is, double or triple in it value no matter the circumstances or situation of the economy. Only a wrong investments in property has a alarming challenges in its value.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well explained business man when it comes to property valuation I believe it is of choice there is no fixed price on property everybody can choose any price he wishes to sell his or her own property. You can only valuate property if there is a fixed price for the property but if there is no fixed price for that property I don't see any way in which someone can valuate property