A legit app for earning

Noor Fatima

After a lot of hard work a find a app which give us money online with the ease of home we don't need to go there we can earn money esaily by "honeybee" .
There are following steps how we can earn from it :
1.We have to join with someone's link in order to get 5$ reward on sign up.
2.After sign up install the app.
3.App will be working when you are shopping online or searching about business then our money will be increasing according to we use net .
4.If we invite our friends then we get some percentage of their work if they just sign up and uninstall app we don't get anything .
It a bit slow earning type but it's legit and we haven't need to do anything this will make money by itself .

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view there many app in which you can use to be earning online it all depends on your examination and hard work if you're well determined to make money online I believe there are many apps out there which you can use. for example if you want to be earning online you can use Facebook create a page in Facebook get more followers and you can start doing adverts for people and also you can help people in promoting their business such as marketing their product for them

Noor Fatima

Yup
according to my own point of view there many app in which you can use to be earning online it all depends on your examination and hard work if you're well determined to make money online I believe there are many apps out there which you can use. for example if you want to be earning online you can use Facebook create a page in Facebook get more followers and you can start doing adverts for people and also you can help people in promoting their business such as marketing their product for them
Yup it's very valuable opinion that you give me it's yup good idea but for making followers or likes it's also require a long process to engage people ,friends ,family or relatives to like your page and follow your page on the other hand if we purchase traffic then they give us fake reviews and fake followers or likers because they may deactivate their account after getting payment or delete their account after getting payment so it's a problem I face.

Planet408

I don't know about your experience with honeybee app but from what I know about the app, the possibility of earning good sum of money with that app is just minimal. You can't really make a fortune with honeybee. One good thing about it is that it doesn't require any much stress from you. It's simply for you to turn on your mobile or computer internet network connection and you will be paid a little stipend for it.

Noor Fatima

Hive is also a good app to make some few bucks. You get paid for doing small tasks
Have you get some money from this app means you have get withdraw from it or not and what is the process for it we have to do what for which they pay us is it work just like trendi or some other work like we have to refer some persons to their app or any other kind of work and the requirements of this app means one should have Android or smart phone etc and the verification process of the application means ID card verification or by just email verification .If you can share the whole experience in some thread or here ?

Ozigba Richard Lamai

One digital app for learning is trendri, this app has been able to pay lot of people who are commenting and also asking questions online. It is an app that you comment and you have been paid it has been existing over time and there are so many numerous type of this kind of app that pays online, people make use of it and it help them to make their source of living.