A Job vs An Online Business.

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeap, am actually going to compare a job and an online business, but honestly they isn't much to compare here because, mostly people would choose online business, but you'd be surprised that they is a huge advantage of getting a Job instead of choosing to become your boss.
Speak of advantages, getting a job you don't take the blame on anything, you get to blame your boss for anything that goes wrong.

Let's talk about In business:
1. When starting a business, you get to be your own boss, yeap you get to take vacations and stuff but don't get me wrong it has its disadvantage, you're literally responsible for anything that goes wrong. And responsible for hiring, though at some point you'll hire a manger that will be responsible for hiring but it all falls under your ability to decide if that manager is right for the job

Getting a Job
1. As you can see on top the manager literally isn't blamed for anything. Though you'll be blamed if you hire someone that isn't really suit for the job but honestly in the end, it's still the business owner that hired you.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
For many people, jobs are an important aspect of their lives because they are mostly not able to carry out their own business because they are not financially or mentally prepared to start their own business. My condition is quite opposite. I have always preferred starting and conducting my own business over any kind of job.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You need to do a job before starting a business, whether online business or offline business. job will not only help you earn some money that you can use to build a business but the job will also build your knowledge, skills, and experience, which are needed for your business.

Good luck

Verified member
Well,To be frank and candid,it is good to have a stable job that will always give one a monthly or weekly wages.Online job can only be for side hustle.work online and get additional funds to what you earn in your normal job though some people don't have normal monthly job apart from working on line .that is their major source of income.

Victorial

You did not really mention the online business part as stated in the title. I don't know which one is risk-free because business generally is not without risk. If you are working for someone, you are under their control and your power and decisions are limited. If you own a business, you are at the risk of losing all at any time

MoneyCube

I know a trusted company that guarantees to pay stable interest on the deposit

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Getting a job some time can be more better than some online business because online do not have a specific salary and it not fixed.
In other way round online job can also yield more profit sometimes one you know how to market your business very well and you are going to be your own boss.

Skysaint

Verified member
Most times I do prefer getting an offline job to working online. There is a possibility that what you earn while working as an employee will be much greater than what you will earn as an online business man. One is that the online market is very competitive and second is that the amount you are expected to earn maybe within a month is not fixed

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah there is more advantage attached to getting a job and that's why many put more effort in it , because of the fact that there are plenty of online business that are scams and people don't want to get scammed at the end of the day I think too,

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Be it an online business or offline, being a self employed will always be better than living on a job, well, that is the way I see it if you ask me. There are so many reasons why it can never be the same or be compared to each other. For a start, no amount of salary you can earn that can be as much as the income that comes in for the owner of the company everyday. If we take a good look at it. I know you are just being paid for the job you do but it is a legitimate way of using you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I believe that this is greatly going to be influenced by the skills that somebody have and personal preference. On a personal perspective I would prefer to have a job because it is much more secured and you are guaranteed of a salary at the end of the month every time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Currently, I have no business. I have a website that generates little revenue, the website is basically a blog, but you can call it a business as I am trying to sell digital products and services from my website. Previously, I had an app. You can call this my business because It was generating around $20 per day during the height of popularity. However, I sold the app to recover my investment and earn quick profits. I have experience with a job. I worked in 3 different companies during my 5 years of job. If you have a high paying job, it will be more secured than an online job.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think your points adequately justifies having your own personal business over having a job or working for someone. If you have your own personal business, you would be free to put your vision into reality unless if a person walks around without no ambition or proper vision. Having your own personal business makes you, your own boss.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only disadvantage of online job is that you may not be hardworking since you know you are not accountable to anybody.