Trading Discussion A good broker is needed

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
My current broker is Eurotrader. Earlier I was not satisfied with a broker but now I am grateful to Eurotrader as I am happy with their services. They give a sensational reliably notification of the most recent monetary news and key financial-related update. Additionally, the advanced live charts help for the technical analysis. They have 5 types of accounts including swap-free. You can choose one according to your need.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
There are many broker that do not allow scalping and hedging. I also faced the same problem with many broker. After a lot of searching Like you I also found Eurotrader broker that allows scalping and hedging. Moreover they have very low spreads as low as 0 pip and flexible leverage starting from 1:50 to 1:500. Their trade execution is also instant without any re-quote. They have over 100 trading instruments including forex, future and CFDs.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
A good broker is a great support. Eurotrader supports all types of trading approaches on their platform. It’s a self-sufficient broker and provide high security of funding to traders. Being an ECN broker, they use advanced trading technology to ensure smooth trading performance of traders.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I am trade with FXOpen already more than 10 years, and not yet any intention to looking another broker because I also satisfied with all services from FXOpen. The broker provide low spread from 0.0 pips, offer more than 600 instrument trading from CFD forex, crypto, commodity, indices, metal and oil commodity. Trading with ECN enviroment gives more convenient because all trades instantly executed without delay only need miliseconds. The broker also regulated on three juisdiction FCA, ASIC and Cysec, the broker also has many payment option to deposit and withdraw money included Bitcoin. The broker also offer several trading platform like MT4, MT5, TIckTrader and web Trader, support mobile platform too.