A cousin offering me her vacation house

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This morning my wife's sister forwarded me the "for sale" ad of their cousin's property that is located in the northern province that is about 3 hours away from our home. The price looks fair and affordable to me. The 1,600 square meter land is gated with a high fence of 12 feet. There is a structure with 1 room and toilet and bath. The land has many trees that are fruiting. To be honest, I am very excited to see the property. As per the note the property is in the city but is nearer the suburbs which is ideal for a vacation home. Their plan was to have a swimming pool but the cousin who owns it is living abroad and has no more intention to come back home. The sister is handling the transaction which, I think, would be easy to negotiate with. She is the first cousin of my wife.

The asking price is $100,000 which is quite high. But the father of the owner said that if we are the buyer then they can slash the price to $80,000 only. That is a good bargain and I'm really getting hyped on that property now. I just hope that it is not very far from the city proper.