A comprehensive insurance plan

G

While comprehensive car insurance can be a bit more expensive than Third party car insurance, these two have different purposes. But it is recommended to go for comprehensive insurance for your vehicles. Third party insurance covers only the cost for the damages caused to the third party through your vehicle. A comprehensive insurance plan covers a vehicle not only on the damage caused by you to a third party but also damage caused to your vehicle.

List of coverage's in the Comprehensive car insurance
  • Windshield damages
  • Vandalism
  • Flood
  • Fire
  • Natural disasters
  • Damage caused by hitting an animal
  • Third party damage
  • Damage caused by accidents
List of coverage's in the Third party car insurance
  • Property damage by the insured vehicle
  • Injuries or death caused by the insured vehicle
  • Third party theft
Oman Insurance Company is one of the most reliable names for car insurance in Dubai, UAE. They are offering free consultation service regarding insurance queries. Consult them and choose the one that satisfies your insurance requirements.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In a normal or regular dictionary meaning, I believe the comprehensive means in total complete, everything about what should be contained so to purchase a policy like this simply means it got it all covered, if I am not mistaken. All the necessary needs and more will be in the plan

Phabbyfundz

This has been a really enlightening article and I would like to commend you on how you have actually taken Tim to give us an analysis on the benefits and attributes if comprehensive car insurance policy. For all those who would have looking for a good insurance policy or plan this is a really good option.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Comprehensive car insurance policy offers protection against all the damage done to the car, and self as well as the other party involved in the accident. Apart from this, comprehensive car insurance policy also offers added protection in case of a natural disasters, theft, fire, and all the above you have explained.