9 Reasons Why You Should Cut Down on Carbonated Drinks

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
1. It's bad for your teeth.

2. It can be hard to regulate your intake.

3. You might not even realize it until you've had enough.

4. Carbonation is bad for your stomach, which means it will make you feel uncomfortable, bloated, and nauseated after drinking a lot of it.

5. It could lead to diabetes and other health issues later on in life (like heart disease).

6. You might not even be aware you're drinking too much! It's easy to accidentally drink more if you're not paying attention or if you're distracted while at the bar or restaurant. just pour yourself a glass and see how much you've had!

7. Carbonated drinks contain sugar, so they don't help with weight loss or weight management either way (even if they are diet versions).

8. They aren't always the best choice when it comes to energy drinks either many contain caffeine or stimulants (which can lead to anxiety and jitters).

9. You can get your nutrients from other sources that don't contain all those bad chemicals.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Carbonated drink sometimes may not really be good in the body as I also understand because I have carried out my research on this sometimes ago and I even watch a video of how one man was trying to do some illustration by boiling a carbonated drink in a pot on fire. From the illustration the carbonated drink was boil to a point that all the water evaporated out and was only left with sugar and the sugar from a sticky dark substance which is believed to be dangerous to the body when consumed .

It is very much dangerous for so many people who are taking it on daily basics but I can understand a situation in which people only take it after a long period of time. With this the rate of causing damage to the body may not be much as people who are taking it on daily basis.