8 secrets of stress management

marcusfe

Managing and reducing stress requires some simple modifications of habits, postures, behavior and thoughts which have been proven to be highly effective. Here are 8 simple and quick secrets you can unfold to help keep your stress level under control :
1. Breath
2. Control your anger
3. Complete a simple task
4. Slow down
5. DO a quick posture check
6. Get some fresh air
7. Avoid hunger and dehydration
8. Recharge at the end of day.

Follow these guidelines to keep your stress under perpetual control.

Henrylaw

Stress is a major cause of breakdown in modern world. Stress is a psychological and physiological response of the body to stressors. Stressors can include debt, low income, joblessness, divorce, death of a loved one etc. Whatever may be the cause of stress, it must be managed in other to be an effective human being. One very good way of managing stress is by removing the stressors. But some stressors can not be eradicated, therefore it must be managed. Ways in which stress can be managed include but not limited to:
1. Practice mindfulness meditation e.g yoga
2. Practice relaxation techniques
3. Engage in routine deep breathing
4. Engage in a favourite recreational activity

Dora Wi

These are really good tips. We need both short-term an long-term stress management strategies.
On the long run, the best is to cultivate habits that help us feel happier. I like meditating, having relaxing hobbies such as creative pursuits and reading. We should also build habits such as a healthy morning and evening routine and a consistent sleeping schedule. These things can go a long way in making us feel less stressed and overwhelmed.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Managing and reducing stress requires some simple modifications of habits, postures, behavior and thoughts which have been proven to be highly effective. Here are 8 simple and quick secrets you can unfold to help keep your stress level under control :
1. Breath
2. Control your anger
3. Complete a simple task
4. Slow down
5. DO a quick posture check
6. Get some fresh air
7. Avoid hunger and dehydration
8. Recharge at the end of day.

Follow these guidelines to keep your stress under perpetual control.
Wow nice one. Sometimes doctors advise that people who are stressed up should try as much as possible to get enough sleep as this can help to relax their brain and their overall body system. I think this is the first thing for people who are stressed up should try and do before engaging in those ones that is being mentioned above.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I fail at the aspect of controlling my anger. I am a kind of person who outburst easily with only slight provocation. I am trying my best to learn how to control anger. Someone even suggested that I should leave this in anytime I feel like expressing my anger towards something or a person. I wish I go have full control over my other one day.

Dora Wi

Wow nice one. Sometimes doctors advise that people who are stressed up should try as much as possible to get enough sleep as this can help to relax their brain and their overall body system. I think this is the first thing for people who are stressed up should try and do before engaging in those ones that is being mentioned above.
Sleep is definitely important, but it can be a bit of a catch-22 situation, many people find it hard to sleep when stressed. In this case, relaxation might be more helpful to start with.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sleep is definitely important, but it can be a bit of a catch-22 situation, many people find it hard to sleep when stressed. In this case, relaxation might be more helpful to start with.
Relaxsation sometimes can't even keep the mind thinking about something negative which can even add more stress to the person's soul. Doctors may recommend a sleeping pill for you if it is necessary that you have to relax
to overcome your stress that is why it is advisable to see a doctor.