Earn Money 8 "How to Save Money" That Junior High School Students Can Do

amusedwall

8 "How to make Money" That Junior High School Students Can Do

1.Make money on pocket money sites

2.Find a job by crowdsourcing (parental consent required)

3.Make money with survey monitors

4.Win a net sweepstakes and resell

5.Sell content for a fee

6.Help the house and get more pocket money

7.Calculate and reduce the amount of money you are wasting

8. Think about why you want to save money and set goals

If there is a junior high school student watching this, start with what you can do, because the student's main business is studying,
please be compatible with making money

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Very true the highlighted procedures can actually help alot and will make alot of different in helping a junior high student in making some amount of money that can support them and even their parents and family at large. It is good for we all to be deligent in whatever we are doing. This will go along way to build the society.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have highlighted salient points. But the actual facts is that youths of nowadays only want to get rich by all means even without minding the consequences of what they engage in to make these money. If they can engage in legal ways as you mentioned, they will still make money that can still sustain them in schools.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When i was in the high school i try to save money by spending less. I don't eat much of snakes during the break period, I keep them to myself continuously and use it to buy some clothes and books st the end of the term. Another alternative to make money back then, was through keeping the house neat and getting reward from my parents.