Paridhi

You may have heard that pizza is an unfortunate cheap food high in soaked fats and sodium. Thus, you may be contemplating whether it's OK to eat pizza in case you're watching your cholesterol levels. A central issue to consider is that there are various sorts of pizzas to browse, with an assortment of fixings. These may improve or deteriorate the pizza's dietary quality and, thusly, your cholesterol levels. This article discloses whether it's protected to appreciate pizza on the off chance that you have elevated cholesterol levels.

CLICK HERE for more details

1(1).jpeg

I am not a fan of Pizza, but sometimes. Before lockdown, we used to have pizza occasionally (not regularly). It was considered as tasteful fun (as a vegetarian, I only had vegetarian Pizzas).
I am also Baba Ramdev fan in this issue, yet on the issue of cholesterol levels, Pizza is made of Maida (refined flour), and all the toppings have their own.​

I am not a fan of Pizza, but sometimes. Before lockdown, we used to have pizza occasionally (not regularly). It was considered as tasteful fun (as a vegetarian, I only had vegetarian Pizzas).
I am also Baba Ramdev fan in this issue, yet on the issue of cholesterol levels, Pizza is made of Maida (refined flour), and all the toppings have their own.​
very nice to hear it sir.

According to some scientific studies, pizza can actually help you to lose weight if you eat pizzas in a really moderate amount. The only thing I am concerned about tis the amount of cheese on pizza toppings. Pizzas are one of my favorite foods and i really enjoy pizza at least one time in a week. If you are concerned about your health, you can make vegetable pizza (with low quantity of cheese) at your home.

According to some scientific studies, pizza can actually help you to lose weight if you eat pizzas in a really moderate amount. The only thing I am concerned about tis the amount of cheese on pizza toppings. Pizzas are one of my favorite foods and i really enjoy pizza at least one time in a week. If you are concerned about your health, you can make vegetable pizza (with low quantity of cheese) at your home.
that is also true but I don't think it is useful in weight lose.

I have dumped a lot of snacks because of my weight loss journey. These days I do more of natural foods than junks which pizza is one of them. But I’m not against eating it at all, maybe once in a long while. I try not to eat them to avoid craving for it.

I'm not a big fan of eating pizzas, I'm a sports man, i don't eat too many fatty foods that will increase my cholesterol level and make me boom up. And making my speed to slow down, and kill my flexibility, i just want to keep my balance this way for long time. At times i eat it occasionally not often time. It entices me, but i control my urge, to eat when i feel like making merriments.