5 Ways To Make Money As A Woman

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! I have good news for women who are at home without a job and money because they have to raise children and keep the household in order.
Well, I would recommend to those women 5 ways to make some money online at home.

1.) They can start a blog and monetize it as they wish and drive traffic to it.
They can choose a topic of their choice for their blog like cooking, parenting or decoration.

2.) They can be a virtual assistant. It is a great job for women.
As a virtual assistant, they can help an online business with administrative tasks, website management, accounting, social media, and more.

3.) They can tutor online. If they have a degree in a particular subject, they can teach students online. There are so many subjects they can teach like: Maths, Science, English, Music and Art.

4.) They can sell items they do not need on Amazon or on eBay.

5.) They can make money online freelancing. There are sites like Fiverr and Upwork where they can find freelance jobs.

Well, these are the 5 ways to make money as a woman. Hope that you will choose the best one for you. Any additional ways are more than welcome.

Thanks for the list. Women should realize that making money is for both sexes.
Hi btaliat. Thank you for your post. Of course, making money is for both men and women. I agree with you.
However,women are usually jobless because they have to raise children so they stay at home. Hope they find these ways working ones for themselves.

Hi btaliat. Thank you for your post. Of course, making money is for both men and women. I agree with you.
However,women are usually jobless because they have to raise children so they stay at home. Hope they find these ways working ones for themselves.
That was then, women are also trying to be productive and don't want to leave making money for their husbands only.