5 top reasons to register your business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A lot of businesses are done without any registration and sometimes I wonder if it is due to ignorance or just lack of money. It is always good to register a business with the Constituted authorities because you would enjoy these following benefits:

You can easily get loans or grants from the government or banks with a registered business

With a registered business you can easily lure investors to your business

You would have a business name that can't be used by any other company or else such will have to face some penalties

You will make your business More reputable to your clients and potential customers

Getting quick visa will.be very easy especially if you need to attend business seminars or conferences in a different country

What's your thoughts?

Registering your business is very important because of so many reasons and one of them is trust. Potential investors will trust your business if it is registered because it looks legit and promising. I have a friend who is into shoe making business which he recently registered, since then he has been getting a lot of patronage.

The benefits inherent in the registration of business unit can't be overestimated. One of these benefits is that your customers will see you as a business man or woman who cares a lot about the legality of his/her business. As a result of this, they will rest assured that they can't be scammed and your product s will gain high demand.

I guess the primary and most important reason for the business to be registered is the legality. It is scary to have a business that it not legal for it is a shame when the town or city inspector would padlock the business. When registered you have to pay taxes but you are also protected when you are scammed or when there is a crime in your business place.

Those are very good points that you have made there. Indeed registration of a business comes with so many benefits and you have mentioned good ones. I would love to ads that it also protects you against the consequences of the law. Most governments have procedures for starting a business and if you fail to follow them, then you may face some issues.

A registered business has more professional view from customers than one that has not been registered at all. This then mean that more people would feel safer trading with you than with other businesses that are yet to get registered. A registered business also helps you to get support from the government.