5 Top Health Benefits of Olives

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!!Do you like olives? If you do,there are 5 reasons stated below to consume even more olives.
Olives are so good for us.

5 Top health benefits of olives:

1. Olives are rich in antioxidants and can prevent
chronic diseases like atherosclerosis and cancer.

2. They are anti-inflammatory
and they can help people who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.

3. Olives support heart health because the oleic acid they contain regulates cholesterol balance and reduces blood pressure.

4. They support bone health. So if we consume olives,our bones become stronger.

5. Olives increase the health of our digestive system and enhance our immune function.

Well,these are the 5 top health benefits of olives.Can you add more? Looking forward to receiving your feedback.Thanks a lot.

D

Deleted member 28127

My breakfast is olive oil with some pieces of bread and coofee and it is very good food because I have tested before delicious meals but their problem that they cause hunger after just 2 hours however olive oil with some pieces of bread you can stay up to 1h after noon without having this hunger that let you eat something else at 10 o'clock means obesity and unwanted increase in weight.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
My breakfast is olive oil with some pieces of bread and coofee and it is very good food because I have tested before delicious meals but their problem that they cause hunger after just 2 hours however olive oil with some pieces of bread you can stay up to 1h after noon without having this hunger that let you eat something else at 10 o'clock means obesity and unwanted increase in weight.
Hi. Thank you very much for your nice post. I am glad to hear that you like olive oil. I like it so much and I also enjoy it daily on my bread. It is very delicious and healthy at the same time. Hope that people will consume olive oil and olives daily because they are really very good for their health.