Earn Money 5 Reasons You Are Not Making Any Money Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

makemoneyeasi

The main reason for not making money online is because you think is easy and when you realize that it is a lot of work, you get bored and give up.

1. You don’t have enough traffic​

you need traffic, this is how the online business model works.

If you are selling a high-converting product you can make money with only a few visitors per day but if you want to make money from advertising you need a few thousand per day.

Although it is possible to make money online, a lot of bloggers or small business owners fail to do so.

The main reason for not making money online is because you think is easy and when you realize that it is a lot of work, you get bored and give up.

I am working online since 2001 and based on my experience, I can assure you that it is possible to make money online but it requires a LOT of patience and hard work.

In this post, you will learn the 5 main reasons why you are not making any money online.

Towards the end of the post, I will also outline some solid ways to follow that work for making money online.

1. You don’t have enough traffic​

To make money online you need traffic, this is how the online business model works.

If you are selling a high-converting product you can make money with only a few visitors per day but if you want to make money from advertising you need a few thousand per day.

Without traffic do not expect to make any money online.

When we talk about traffic, in the minds of many people Google is the only way but this is not true.

There are many sources of Internet traffic you can use to meet your monetary targets but you need to know where to find them.

2. Your website/blog is too young​

Don’t believe everything you read about making money online. There is no magic way to make thousands of dollars in a few months and there is no magic way to make money without doing a lot of hard work.

This also means that if you just started a website or blog you will not make money any time soon unless of course, you created an exceptional product or website.

From my experience, you need at least one year (usually more) of hard work before making any decent amount of money either from AdSense, affiliate programs, or through selling your own product.

3. You don’t practice good SEO​

for many reasons and if you believe that you can succeed online without following good SEO practices, then you are wrong.

Everything starts with SEO and I am not referring only to keyword analysis or content marketing but to the bigger picture which includes understanding your customers and using SEO to give them what they want.

The majority of webmasters still make despite the plethora of information about proven techniques that work.

4. You are not patient enough​

They say that ‘patience is a virtue’ and when it comes to working online and expecting to make money from it, is more than true.

To help you understand how important is to be patient, take into account the following examples:

• It may take 3-4 months before you start getting any organic traffic from Google or Bing
  • It may take a few months until you build a decent number of Facebook and Twitter followers
  • It may take months until you get your first RSS subscriber or comment in your blog
The bottom line is that you need to aim for long term success and forget about any short term temporary results.

5. You created a website for the sole purpose of making money online​

Creating a website for the sole purpose of making money online is a thing of the past.

A few years ago you could create a number of websites, publish a few posts, build tens of incoming links and Amazon affiliate, or other affiliate promotions.

It was a model that worked for a couple of years and some people who were clever and fast enough to understand this, made enough money.

This model does no longer works. You cannot start a website for the sole purpose of adding Adsense or promoting a particular product or anything similar to this.

Your website or blog needs to have a purpose that goes beyond making money.

You need to create something that adds value to the user by offering good content, free services, and incentives for the user to come and visit your web site again and again.

When you do that persistently for a number of months, the money will follow.

I know that it is difficult to understand this especially if you are a beginner to the online world, but take my word for it there are no shortcuts or overnight tricks.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
That is true, then again making started working online having the wrong notions of what working online really entails and they high hopes that when they get a phone and laptop and a working network then they can just jump from one website to another and money will begin to rain into their bank account only for them to discover that it is not working as they have thought it would and hence they became highly disappointed and hence automatically they have failed in their quest to earn somuch money.

Some even go into such kind of business without having the slightest of understanding of what the business they are venturing into. Then at the slightest of challenge they are already bowing out. I use to tell people thay online business is not meant for dullards, it is mean for this who can really use up their intellectual prowess to the optimum level, and one must not be lazy because there will certainly be times when you might need to work even at night when others are sleeping.

An online person is some who makes a lot research and reads up a lot of information so one must be really ready to work hard in other to succeed.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Valid points you have there, most people that I come across that are just starting online are very impatient and they want to make money asap, without any respect to the process, I tell them point blank that they're going to fail and they certainly true, this is not hard to predict in any sense because there is no free money anywhere in the world everything has its own price.

When you are starting out online you need to zero your mind from anything that is related to get rich quick because it is not going to work you are just going to waste your time and efforts.

Instead you should invest your time into learning a high income skill you can make research about this on the internet and you will find a lot of skills within that range, After you have done that you should look at the market for that job within your locality and see if there are jobs for that.

Dedicate time and master the skill very well and then start applying that skill to make money for yourself this I think is the best way to break even online.

You can also look at the business route and apply the same thing too.

Rachael

Verified member
I might not be making much money online but I see it as a better way to spend my time, develop my knowledge, gain more insights and utilize my data resources wisely. As little as $1 which I make daily is encouraging for me as I have never really been offering my services online but I have been working for charity offline, where you work and the employer refuses to pay his worker their entitled wages. The reason I was not making money online was due to the incessant scam activities that happens online. I had invested a lot of my money in Ponzi schemes which at the point where I invest, the site would crash and all the investment gone. From that experience, I dreaded the all sites that pertains to making money online because I was exhausted from continuously falling a victim. Another reason I am not making good money online is because my skills and expertise is limited. I have friends who are affiliate marketers, although they do not reside in the same country as mine, all I need to do is learn the art of professional marketing and the ability to convince a potential buyer and possibly turn him or her to a real customer.

Kendy

Verified member
I would not possibly say that I am not making any money online, inasmuch as what I'm earning is not up to my expectations but these are also due to some factors, because you cannot eat your cake and have it. It is not possible for me to earn as much as someone who is skilled and proficient, it would need me to augment myself through acquiring those skills. There are different reasons why people are not making much money online and at times, it is due to lack of motivation. For instance, now, I have actually introduced this forum to many people, some actually showed interest while some did not. Some that had shown interest complains of getting bored out and actually sees the task as being tedious and difficult having to comment and post of threads, and that is why making money online is not as easy as people think it is.

Another way which we make less money online is because of the leverages on some countries, higher-tier countries normally have more online opportunities that pays better than lower-tier countries and most of the survey sites are being restricted in lower tier countries and this makes it difficult to make substantial amount online.

Status
Not open for further replies.