Passive income 5 Best Online Passive Income Ideas

Mr.Zion

The latest buzz on the web is that one can create an infinite income by using online passive income generating ideas. Ebook writing is one of the best passive income generating ideas. This is because an eBook is written by a writer for other people to read and sell; however, once it has been sold there is no work thereafter. One thus earns passive income online by simply writing books and selling them for a profit.

1. Ebooks come in various shapes and sizes and also have various purposes. While not quite an e book, it nonetheless furthermore obtainable on paperback and Kindle, and this e-book still earns passive income years later after it has been written. Use email marketing and landing page optimization to market your ebooks. Sell Your Stock Images. License your music or your written content.

2. Google Maps is one of the best tools to use to create residual income online. By using this powerful mapping tool, you can generate passive income by helping users plan their daily itinerary. Maps are of several kinds: geographical, functional, representation and so on. You can make use of different maps like Google map, Open street maps or Smart phone map by downloading them from the Google office.

3. Etsy is an excellent way to make money with passive, online business income. It is a marketplace for handmade and handcrafted goods. Etsy stores are a repository of high quality artworks and original textiles created by artists all around the world. Etsy stores offer opportunities for individuals who want to sell their wares, products or services on the Etsy marketplace, and can gain revenue from both customers and sellers. To get started, create an account at Etsy, and choose a theme for your store, such as "eclectic".

4. One of the best, and simplest online passive income generating ideas is promoting Google AdSense programs on blogs, article directories and social networks. There are many ways to monetize your blog or website by including Google ads on it, such as displaying an AdSense widget on your sidebar, and getting affiliated links from high-traffic websites and blogs. For example, there are websites with millions of visitors who pay hundreds of dollars every month to have an AdSense widget on their sidebar, which automatically generates a passive income for the owners of those websites. If you blog about a particular topic and post frequently, you can quickly get high rankings and organic traffic to your blog and can start making passive income from advertisers.

5. Drop shipping with SaleHoo is another idea that can be very effective in generating passive online income. With drop shipping, you don't actually buy the goods yourself before selling them to your customers through your drop ship supplier. Instead, your drop ship supplier does the transactions between you and your customer. Therefore, once your customer buys an item through your drop ship supplier, you will only pay for the item that was purchased and not for the entire lot that you purchased from your drop ship supplier.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The last one that you mention has been own of the surest ways of generating passive income. I have someone that has really made a fortune out of this program. However, there was a decline in his business during the lockdown because most of his goods can not be shipped.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The options you detailed here about making passive income online are simply tremendous options. Ranging from Google map, dropshipping, Google AdSense, Etsy etc. The one I'm very much acquainted with is the AdSense passive income via blogging. If I can generate steady high level traffic for my blog with AdSense feature i can be sleeping and earning money.

Good luck

Verified member
Generating income has to do with your skills and how highly intelligent and intellects you are to manage a business you are doing.Ideas and information are also required in doing business to make a good income.One also need to be smart and Most be able to think fast when it comes to making money from Adsense,google and the like.

Mr.Zion

The last one that you mention has been own of the surest ways of generating passive income. I have someone that has really made a fortune out of this program. However, there was a decline in his business during the lockdown because most of his goods can not be shipped.
I have earned from dropshipping using Alixpress and it works for me, the downside is it may take a little while for the purcahser to receive the product.

Mr.Zion

The options you detailed here about making passive income online are simply tremendous options. Ranging from Google map, dropshipping, Google AdSense, Etsy etc. The one I'm very much acquainted with is the AdSense passive income via blogging. If I can generate steady high level traffic for my blog with AdSense feature i can be sleeping and earning money.
It seems a lot of people prefer blogging. Starting a blog is a huge task but once you start getting traffic you will enjoy the passive income that the blog will generate.

Moni

I have earned from dropshipping using Alixpress and it works for me, the downside is it may take a little while for the purcahser to receive the product.
Wow good idea but Alibaba or Alixpress is not working worldwide. Although you can buy products from Alibaba from any where you are but you method will never work worldwide I've tried similar method before but I hope it will work for those who are in the tier countries so is good idea.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Selling of ebooks is one of the best methods of making passive income online in 2021. there are so many places you can say your ebooks provided you know how to generate traffic you will start making a whole lot of money passively even when you are sleeping. Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Concerning selling of ebooks , I think it's not really easy like that , because you have to do vast promotion when you want to earn from the sale of the ebooks you are promoting to a wide audience , there are different promotional means of selling your ebooks too I think

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is actually the first time that I am learning about how to use Google maps in order to have passive income. Why did you have good writing skills writing of e-books will always be an ideal way of making passive income for me as there are so many ways that you can be able to market it.

ErickaJane

Email Marketing and Selling Digital Products are the Best way of passive income.