4 SEO Tools for Youtube

Mika

VIP Contributor
YouTube is one of the best platforms to make money. It is free to start, you can start with what you have (a mobile phone, free editing tools, etc.), and you don’t need specialized skills (you can continue to learn and build skills). However, in order to become successful on youtube, some skills are mandatory, for example, SEO and digital marketing. You cannot build traffic without SEO and digital marketing, and with no traffic, there will be no earnings. Here are some SEO tools you can use for Youtube.

TubeBuddy: This is an SEO tool that can be used as a browser extension. This tool provides in-depth analytics for youtube. You can also use it for keyword research, and optimization.

vidIQ: This is also similar to TubeBuddy. This tool analyzes YouTube videos and channels and provides you data that you can use to outsmart your competitors. Keyword Tool: keywordtool.io is an SEO tool that generates keywords and keyword ideas for Google Search as well as YouTube videos.

Ahrefs: This keyword research tool can be used for almost anything including Youtube. You can use for internal ranking as well as external ranking. helps users optimize their videos for search engines.

TagScout: This tool is specially designed for social media video optimization including youtube.

cmoneyspinner

As always, you give excellent advice. The only one of these tools that I have heard is Ahrefs. Can you use this on other things besides YouTube? I mean cn it be used just for your written content? I'm asking because I don't make videos.