4 Best ways to make money with Beekeeping

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Honey Production or beekeeping is a good way by which you can make good morning if you know it different ways you can make money with it. These four ways the best ways you can make money from beekeeping.

Selling the bees
You can harvest honey from beehives and sell it to consumers or processors for money. You can also find good markets to sell them faster.

Selling Bee Products. Another way of making money is by selling the things that bees produce.like royal jelly, beewaxs, honey etc

Provisions of Pollination Services with Bees:
You can also rent your bees out for pollination services . This is one way that bee farming can be very profitable.

Beekeeping Education and Advisory Services.
This is another good way of making money off your beekeeping. you would have learnt alot and gotten the experience so you can start an education and advisory services to start making money.

Add yours

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Wow this post is very educative. My whole life I had thought that the only benefit that someone can make is by selling the bee product, honey.

But I now know more about ways that someone can earn from bee management Business. But one thing that makes me feel i can't go into this business is the fact that it is rare here in my region. I cannot be sure whether I will make enough profit and also bees are very dangerous animals and if you make any small mistake you may end up getting injuries from the bees when they sting you.

Though I know there are so many precautionary measures that are taken to avoid this but of course there are times when something will come up and you will find yourself in trouble. Like imagine bees chasing you and they are bees which you personally brought to your house in the name of making money.