3 websites that really pays for small jobs you perform

Atbul

Hi everybody,

no matter where are you coming from, the websites I have found will pay you for performing small jobs. Sounds interesting, no?
Do you think in such kind of websites? Have you had the chance to subscribe on websites, where after hours and days you spent on those websites, did not pay you?
I had that chance, so any information you can provide for the others on different websites which do not work, that would be for everybody a big help, right?
If you write any comments, please indicate as well why those websites are scam and why they did not pay you.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everybody,

no matter where are you coming from, the websites I have found will pay you for performing small jobs. Sounds interesting, no?
Do you think in such kind of websites? Have you had the chance to subscribe on websites, where after hours and days you spent on those websites, did not pay you?
I had that chance, so any information you can provide for the others on different websites which do not work, that would be for everybody a big help, right?
If you write any comments, please indicate as well why those websites are scam and why they did not pay you.
Hi Atbul. Nice to meet you. It is very interesting that you have found 3 websites that really pay for small jobs you perform. Could you please inform us about the names of these websites? Yes, I agree with you that there are a lot of fake apps that do not pay you in the end although you have wasted your precious time and effort on them. So we have better inform each other about all these fake platforms. Anyway, looking forward to receiving your kind information about the 3 legit websites you have found. We would appreciate that. Thanking you in advance.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have any experience where the website I joined did not pay me or scammed me. When I join a site, I do a lot of research and make sure it is legit and paying. I don't just join a random website because someone shows me payment proof. I do my own research and never try to jump into the band wagon. If you have skills better join the established platforms like fiverr and upwork that has been paying to a lot of people since many years. You should avoid joining new sites because most of the new sites are either low paying or scam

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have not really been scammed by these websites because I take my time to check everything I can about all these websites before I invest my time on them. I check their reviews online, their ratings, their payment proofs and everything before I start working on them. This has made me filter out the scam ones easily and avoid them. Also, once I see that the time and energy I spend on the site is not complimented well by the earnings, I quit. I consider it a waste of time putting in more work than I get paid. So I have my few websites that pay me well for what I do of which trendri is among.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, you wouldn't get scammed by earning websites when you take time out to check everything about the websites before investing on them.

To be sure you would need to checkout reviews written about them online like seeing their ratings, their payment proofs etc before you start working on them.

Doing this will help you stay out of scam ones and you wouldn't easily fall for their scam. So we just have to be careful with all these sites that claim to pay online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hi Atbul. Nice to meet you. It is very interesting that you have found 3 websites that really pay for small jobs you perform. Could you please inform us about the names of these websites? Yes, I agree with you that there are a lot of fake apps that do not pay you in the end although you have wasted your precious time and effort on them. So we have better inform each other about all these fake platforms. Anyway, looking forward to receiving your kind information about the 3 legit websites you have found. We would appreciate that. Thanking you in advance.
I don't really understand his topic compared to what he is writing about, but I believe he is leading us astray with his topic but different writing, I know he is trying to talk about any dubious website we have come across that is a scam, according to the writing he said we should share our experience if we have any scamming website.. Personally I know of two websites that are not trusted.. the first one is newpaysforum, they were active then but not now anymore, they are no more paying its members and crypto exelon, they are all scam Investment website we have to be careful about..