3 Ways to Optimize Local SEO for Business

Suba

Staff member
Local SEO is one of the SEO optimization methods to increase business visibility, especially for local searches such as gas stations, cafes, restaurants near me, or you can also add the word location/city behind search words such as "Cheap hotels in New York". Next, Google's algorithm will provide the information you need. So it is very important that business people can use local SEO so that their business can appear in local searches. There are several ways to optimize local SEO such as:

1. Join Google My Business
Google My Business will make it easier for your shop or business to be found and indexed by Google on Google Map and Google Search. For this reason, you really need to immediately join Google My Business and verify and fill in complete information such as product/brand name, business category, telephone number, opening/closing hours or operational hours, photos and business description, give customers the opportunity to provide a review. and provide a response so that your business becomes more credible.

2. Create local content
Create local content related to your business, whether it's about culture, art, traditional food, etc. Relevant content will make it easier for consumers to find your business.

3. Keyword research
Use the right keywords so that you can increase your ranking in search engines. Maybe you need to do keyword research, taking into account the level of difficulty, search volume, search intent and Search Engine Result Page (SERP).

Mika

VIP Contributor
Google Business is the best way to optimize your website or business for local SEO. By listing your business on Google Business for free, your business will appear on local searches as well as maps. If you can pay money, you can even pin your business on Google maps. The second best way is to use country domain. For example, if you are in the UK and want to rank on local search try using dot uk domain instead of generic domains like dot com.