3 Unique Business Ideas With Low Start Up

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is good to start your own business on part-time while you are still within your full-time jobs. this gives you the opportunity to create multiple streams of income for yourself. You can later quit your day job and focus on the business once you start bringing you substantial income.

The problem is that some people don't know which type of business they need to start which require low start-up. In this blog post, I am going to share you with three different business idea you can start with little capital

Interior decorator
interior decoration business is one of the businesses which doesn't require much capital to start up. The basic tools and equipment you need to start this job is less than $100 and you can make residual income from the business.
Security equipment sales business

Event management business
You only need a professional skills in event management in order to start up this business. Depending on your country, you only need to spend six months maximum to learn the art of event management.

Salon and Med Spa centre
Everyone wants to look beautiful this is the reason why salon and medical spa centre will continue to thrive. it takes less than $200 to acquire the basic tools to get started with this business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A decorating business should be the type of business that should only be done on spare time , it is not every time that you will have people that are interested in your services. There are some business shouldn't be considered as a full-time business because of the nature of how the business is. If you are to be a decorator you can only be able to make money when there is event and your service is needed.

Even if someone has to be an events manager , it would still be very important to consider this business as a spare time business because the business is not likely to be the type of business you are to do every day since it only comes in a while. And also, this business it requires you to be so exposed to have so many works to do .

I can consider salon business because that is really lucretive, but a lot of people are engaging in the business here and there, making the competition to be very high . Well you can still make money in the business if they are really good in what they are doing . That is what matters.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several business ideas in which people can look into in 2022 both online and offline that make some good amount of money for themselves. The truth is that most of those businesses do not even require a lot of capital for you to start it but all you need is proper knowledge of how they work and how to get started and of course you are good to go.

Interior decoration business is of course one of the most lucrative business is currently that does not require a lot of money for you to get started with. I know someone who is an interior decorator and she makes some good amount of money when invited to birthday parties or church programs.

Another good business idea anyone can start with little amount of money is poultry business. I think this business is currently one of the best anyone can look into in 2022 and make a lot of money from it. You just have to acquire a lot of poultry products and sell them to make a lot of money during festive seasons like Christmas or New year. It is really very costly during those periods and if you can capitalise on this fact you are definitely on profit.

Kendy

Verified member
Setting up a business has never been an easy venture. The major impediment that stands as an obstacle to rooting a business is lack of funding and those potential business owners who had big dreams would always have to minimize it to fit inti their budget. The ability to manage the available funds is very necessary and this is because, funding would never always be enough, and this applies to big companies. So long as human needs are insatiable, there would always be high chances that more needs would be fathomed to make the business more attractive. There are many businesses that can be sorted out with low finances and they include; clothing business, this business is specific to thrift wears, where you buy directly from the suppliers at cheaper rates and it would also be more profitable if the first grade wears are bought.

There is a higher chances for men and women purchase thrift wears more than the exotic wears that can outweigh our budgets. Another feasible business which can be operated within a small budget is; engaging in agricultural activities, here, this business has been from time immemorial and up till this moment, it has not dwindled.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether you intend to establish a large-scale business or a low scale business they both need capital for establishment . but the only difference between a large-scale business and a low scale business is that a large scale requires high amount of capital investment support a low scale business actually demands a low or small capital investments . it has never been easy to establish and implement a business especially establishing a business with a solidify foundation and far from the ability to collapse or crash anytime soon . Not everyone have the money to establish a large-scale business that is why so as to keep themselves afloat they go into the establishment of low or minimum scale business but with a unique properties and feature .

Talking about a new scale business with a unique activity and property I will surely recommend the establishment of a barbing salon or a laundry business . Even merely thinking about it , this business is actually very profitable and a lot of people I've been venturing into . Bet for you to aspire as a salon owner or a laundry business owner you must make sure to establish your business in an area where there is no already existing Barbie salon or laundry outlet .

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
In the this days many business have comeup that someone can start up with low capital let me start by mentioning
Barbing and laundry: to start this business one need to go for a 1yr training and after that u become a baber or dry cleaner and I like this business cause it give you everyday daily income.

Waterleap garden: many woman have engaged theirself in this business and found that it give them daily income to start this business is by arranging the water leap bed then u look or buy the water leap stem and plant them after one mouth is ready for sale.
So i thought this business here one can start them with low capital.