3 Steps Of Saving Money

moonchild

VIP Contributor
1) Stick To Your Plan: when you made your mind to start saving from your paycheck, taking some from it to buy that fancy dress from black Friday can be very tempting, I think it's very ideal to set a separate account to start saving money, this could be an online piggybank or a contribution account, but keeping the money away from where you can touch it can be very tempting.

2) Have A Goal For Your Savings: savings just for the fun of it will not be sustainable for the long term because you don't have any goal you are looking to achieve with the money.

But if you have a goal, say buying a car, or starting a business with the money, that can really motivate you not to spend the savings and can keep you committed to achieving your goal.

3) Don't Give Up On Your Savings Goal: You can fall off your target and miss one or two milestones you have set to achieve, don't give up and get back at it, with grit.

Anyone that achieves their savings goal didn't do it at a go, the result probably stacked up over time.

I hope you enjoyed this points, leave a feedback.

It is very important for one to know that self discipline is very important in saving. It one area you need to be very strong in when starting your saving. It grows the moment you start saying no to your urges. When you feel like withdrawing the money, say no and stick to it.

Then some things will help you save more. They include;

1. Save first before spending the money on anything else. When you save first, you don't find that you have spent everything before you could even save.
  2. Have a different savings account from your personal finance account. That will make you more disciplined with not spending saved money.
  3. Have a goal for your saving. Define whether it is for emergencies, a certain thing you want to buy or for retirement.
  4. Focus on earning more money. Saving become easier if you earn enough money to cover your expenses, luxuries and still have some remaining for savings.

Your write up is quite valid and understandable,if you must save money,there are things you need to do in order not to go against your initial plans.
When you stick to the plans of why you save the money,it will help you from spending it unnecessarily,you don't just save without plans,that is why determination is needed when saving.

And truly you have to have a different account, else you will be tempted to spend it, thinking it is your money afterall,that is if you decided to save on a bank. Because I know some people do like to save their money in the comfort of their home instead of using the local Banks.

Truly have a goal is also very impressed,you can actually have different goals at the same time,that is if your source of income is enough for it and you know you have no much bills to pay then you are good to go.

Saving of money either in cryptocurrency or in the bank account requires a whole lot of discipline . There are thousands of things you will want to do with money if you came to understand that you have some savings in your bank but in your cryptocurrency wallet. That is one of the experience I have been going through most of the time , that is why I do not like saving my money in the bank because it is one of the easiest way I can use the money.

That is not withstanding , the most important thing I do now is that I saved my money in my cryptocurrency wallet and I am discipline to use my money when it is absolutely necessary because if I want to use my savings to do all the things I am interested then I may not likely have a reasonable investment to look upon in the future.