3 Side Money Making Models To Make Extra Income.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Are you planning to make extra income online? Are you tired of relying on a single source of income online? If your answer to these questions is yes then this post is for you.

You only need to read with full attention because I am going to show you three side hustles to make more money online for yourself.

Sell Ebooks And Courses
selling ebooks is one of the ways to make money online as well as a video courses. You don't need to become an expert before you start selling ebooks and courses online.

You can buy private label rights to ebooks and list them on platform like Amazon Kindle publishing store. The same thing goes for video which you can list on Udemy or Clickbank.

Social Media Influencer
You don't have to work full time online to become a social media influencer. You just have to look for a way to grow your followers without cheating.

Then you can reach out to different companies and let them know that you are an influencer and we are open for advertisement. You can offer them discount so they can buy from you.

Social Media Account Manager
There are some big companies out there who are looking for someone that can manage their social media accounts. You just have to be professional about it and you are good to go.

you can do your own for the research and choose any of the three side money making model I share with you.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Talking about the easiest way of making money online it's not always true in some cases , sometimes what is hard for you might be easy for another person and what is easy for another person could be hard for you , it does not depends on how easy a particular site is in making money but rather peoples thinking and thought is on the money there and as a result of putting their time , knowledge , energy , and effort into working.

But on the whole easiest way of making money online without stress personally I will recommend products and website review. unlike paid to post website , do you have to sit down right plan and also analyse treads and articles which you are too post on the website but in a website or product review site all you have to do is to download a particular app and use for 3 to 5 minutes thereby making your comments what you think about the downloaded app then you get paid.

You don't have to write any paperwork as well as taking surveys all they need is your review or comment about the app listed in the platform it is pretty simple and easy there are a lot of websites that offer this features to its users some of which I know of as " Review me .com"

E

eldavis

These are indeed great ways to make money online but not that easy especially the first two. I have a friend who sells ebooks online, there are times he does not make sales at all, selling of ebooks can be a bit difficult for beginners. As for social media influencers, to become one, you would need a large number of follower, without that then it's Impossible to make money through this method.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Selling of ebooks is one of the best ventures a lot of people are really capitalising on to make some good amount of money for themselves. This is why I always encourage people who have interest in writing to venture into Kindle publishing and other platforms that would allow you sell your ebooks to make some good amount of money for yourself.

I personally know some people that makes thousands of dollars on monthly basis from Amazon Kindle publishing. if you can write well then Amazon Kindle publishing is probably for you because you have a chance of making a lot of money when you publish your books there. There are millions of people searching for eBooks on daily basis. you can also make money on Amazon Kindle even if you do not to know how to write ebooks well because you can publish low content books.

You just have to be very good at what you do and know how to position your book in order for it to attract people's attention. Affiliate marketing is also another venture you can go into and make some tangible amount of yourself on the internet. The good thing about it is that you don't need your own product but you simply sell people's products to make some certain commissions.